Chapter 4

Seth thought it would be a perfect idea to take Nikki out on their date on Wednesay. Conserding the fact that they had to do some filming for Main Event and Smackdown on Tuesday. He wanted everything to be perfect, but a cruel thought in the back of his mind told him otherwise. "You're going to mess everything up." the cruel voice said to him. "She's not gonna want to be with you after this pathetic little date." No. He told himself, it was obvious that Nikki had feelings for him and he would go to any lenght to make sure that everything went smoothly.

7:30. The digital clock read, Seth would be arriving shortly. Nikki was in the mirror, adding a few touches of makeup to her face. She wore a crop top that read "fearless Nikki" across the chest, with some matching black skinny jeans. Slipping on her favorite heels to match. After finishing her makeup and brushing her hair, she pulled out her phone and sent a text to one of her friends.

"It's almost time!" - N

"Really?! That's great, I hope you have so much fun! ;)" - E

"I hope I do, too. Why the winky face, though? It's not like I'm going to give in on the first date!" - N

"I beg to differ! Seth's hot, he'll get you to do anything!" - E

"Ugh, shut up! I have to go.'" - N

Just as Nikki was putting her phone away into her purse, she heard the doorbell ring. That must be him! she thought as she rushed to the door, fixing herself up a bit before opening the door. "Wow, you look amazing!" Seth hissed, whistling playfully as he looked her outfit up and down. "Thank you! You don't look half bad, either." She teased as she stepped outside, turning around to close and lock her door.

"Ready to go?" she asked, turning around to face him. "You bet'cha!" he replied, linking their arms together and leading them to his car.