Chapter 7

Millie's pov

I walk over to the hot tub and strip down to my Wonder Woman bikini. Andrew's nose starts to bleed. "Are you guys KIDDING me?!" I say, seeing his and Jason's noses bleeding. "Just go clean yourselves up in the locker rooms!" I say, turning back away from the pervs. "Hey, what's that on your arm?" Andrew asks, nose still bleeding. I look to what he's pointing at. "Oh, that's my tattoo I got after we graduated! It's the Humunculi symbol from the anime Fullmetal Alchemist. Or as us anime fanatics call it, FMA for short" I say. "Oh okay." He replies, walking into the locker room with Jason. "Seriously though, perverts these days." I tell Lizzy and Alanna.

I slide into the tub and let the warmth consume me. "Hey, uh, guys? I gotta tell you something!" Ty says, running into the pool room. But I thought he was already in here? Whatever. "What is it?" Jinx asks. "I just saw the news. There was another dead body found. In somebody's garage!" He replies. "WHAT?!" Lucy cries out in horror. "Lucy, I won't let anybody hurt you. Don't worry." Natsu comforts her. He swims over to his girlfriend and hugs her in the water. "The reporter says the police have given her the name 'Musical Death'. Based on the info that they have, she plays a lullaby on her flute, making the victim fall asleep. Then she takes them somewhere and kills them." Ty continues.

She plays a flute to make the victim fall asleep? Oh my god. Was that what that flute was earlier?! Was I supposed to be the victim dead in that garage?! My eyes widen. "What's wrong?" Lizzy asks. "There's a murderer on the loose! What do you expect?!" Adam replies. "That's not it. I was taking a shower earlier and I heard a flute playing. It was a lullaby. It played for about ten minutes before it stopped, meaning the muderer probably gave up on me. And what I am trying to say is, I think I was supposed to be that dead body in the garage! I was supposed to be the next victim!" I tell them all.

Alanna's eyes widen in horror. She's shaking in terror, her teeth chattering in fear. Gray notices and runs over. He slips into the hot tub next to her and hugs her, just like Natsu did to Lucy. She hugs back. "Gray, I'm scared!" Alanna says, tears of fear streaming down her face. "If they were THAT close to killing Millie, who KNOWS if one of us is next?!" "It's going to be alright, calm down." He reassures her. He pecks her on the lips and holds her. I feel somebody come in next to me, and look over to see Andrew. He wraps his arm around me and holds me close. "I don't want to loose you!" He says. He starts tearing up. Andrew?! CRYING?! This has never happened before. But i'm glad that he cares so much. "I don't want to leave you either." I reply, eyes watering.

"okay. I feel awkward now. You two couples are there and I'm a loner!" Lizzy says, laughing a little. Ty slides in next to her and puts an arm around her. "Better?" He asks. "Huh?! Oh, um. Yeah, it is!" She says. The start blushing liike crazy. They look away from each other, tryuing to  hide their faces from everybody, including each other. Lizzy slips further under, avoiding looking at anyone. I chuckle. I wipe away mine and Andrew's tears, and Gray does the same with Alanna. "Just ask her out!" I whisper to Ty. "But I don't want her to be sad or anything if I'm next. And if She's next, I'm going to be sad!" Ty states. "Well, if you belive that, then you're going to be in the friend zone forever!" I say.

A/N

HEY GUYS! I'm sooo sorry its been FOREVER!! I haven't been in the mood to updater in a while, SORRY! And I have been cathing up on my Fairy Tail episodes. That's where I got the characters Gray, Lucy and Natsu from :3 Its my absolute, FAVORITE ANIME! But anyways, this story is goignt to be at LEAST 20 chapters, PROMISE! SEE YA NEXT TIME!