Chapter 3

Millie's pov

I closed the doors of my closet and ran over to Mitch and Jerome. I hugged them. "I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS!" I scream. They laugh. I let go of them and go back down the hallway Mitch and I came from.

"Does somebody wanna show me around? This place is huge! I'm never going to find everything if you guys don't give me a tour!" I ask. "Alright. Let's all go. That way we can get to know each other as well." Ty suggests. "Yeah okay." I reply. "But first, let me-" "TAKE A SELFIE!" Adam finishes for me, taking out his phone. "No. I was going to say go back to my bedroom so I could use the bathroom." I corrected him. "Oh. Okay. Awkward moment." Adam says. We stand there in silence. I slowly back away down the hallway. Then I turn around and run screaming, "MY BLADDER'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE!". I hear them laughing so hard at the other end of the hall.

The thing is, I lied. I don't have to go to the bathroom. I just wanted to put on my bathing suit so I can cannonball in when we get to the pool. I walk over to my suitcase and grab it. Then I see something under it. Eh, I'll use it later.

I walk away and go into my bathroom. I strip down, put on my bathing suit, put my shirt and pants back on, then go back to the guys. "Okay let's go!"

The guys lead me upstairs and head towards what seems like a kitchen. "Here's the-" Mitch starts. "EVEN YOUR KITCHEN IS GIANT! HOW MUCH FOOD DO YA NEED MITCH?!" I cut him off. "Hey, half of it is mine! A bacca gets hungry too!" Jerome argues back, joking. "Eh, it's fine. I have my own little kitchen, remember? I can basically live just in my bed room. I have the small kitchen, bed, closet for my clothes, desk, A RECORDING ROOM, a bathroom with a shower and toilet and sink, a couch, a garbage can, a balcony, and also a small table to eat at." I say, clearly putting him to shame of his own bedroom.

"GOD DAMNIT! YOU DON'T GOTTA RUB IT IN!" He says. I laugh. I walk over to the fridge and get out some bacon. "I'm hungry. You guys want some Jeffery strips?" I ask, opening the package. Jason's eyes widen. I make an anime evil grin. I've been told it's surprisingly accurate. "WE DO!" Everybody yells, except Jason. "YOU MONSTER! YOU'RE NOT A TRUE STAR!" He screams. "Whatever." I reply, rolling my eyes. I plop a piece of jeffery onto the heated frying pan. It sizzles.

"JEFFERY! NUU!" Jason shouts. "MWAHAHAHA!" I say. Ii do my impression of an insane bashur laugh. "Oh my god, Millie don't do that!" Jerome says. "Why not?" I say in a creepy voice. "YOU'RE FREAKING MY OUT DAMNIT!" He says. "Meh." I reply. I flip over the bacon and wait for the rest to cook.

When it's done, I give five pieces to everybody who wanted it. "Yo Jason!" I say. "Yeah?" He asks. He looks over at me. I hold up a smaller piece of bacon and drop it into my mouth and chew it. I swallow and show him my tongue. "You Monster!" He claims. We all laugh. We walk out of the kitchen once we are finished and head on to the living room.

~TIME SKIP TO THE POOL!~

We finally get to the pool room after every other room had been seen. "And here is the pool!" Adam says. When the guys aren't looking, I strip down so I'm only in my Batman bikini from hot topic. (Yes, I have a bikini body. Yes , they actually do sell them. No, this is not an A/N.)

MILLIE! THE FOURTH WALL! GEEZ, YOU AND HEROBRINE BOTH!

Sorry.

Anyways, I strip down so that i'm in my bikini only. "CANNONBALL!" I say, running past all of them and climbing up the diving board and  jumping off. I plummet into the ice cold water. I swim back up to the surface to see them all with shocked looks. Then it turns to laughter. I laugh along with them. "HOLY CRAP THIS WATER IS FREEZING! SCREW THIS I'M GOING IN THE HOT TUB!" I say. I get out and walk over to it. I slide in and let the warmth consume me.

"Ahhh. That's better." I look at the guys to see them all coming out of the bathrooms in the pool room in swim shorts. Mitch, Jason and Jerome have abs, which causes me to lower in the water and bite my lip without them seeing. Then I see somebody else come out of the bathroom with them, also in swim shorts. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. And abs (He actually does IRL!). "ANDREW?!" I say, grinning. "MILLIE!" He says, running over to the hot tub. He gets in with me and hugs me. I hug back. "OH MY GOD I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! And I didn't know you live here too!" I say, pulling apart from the hug. "Yeah, I do. I'm in the other luxury bed room across the mansion." He replies.

"Uhh, are we missing something?" Jason asks. "Oh yeah. Andrew and I know each other from high school. We were in most of the same classes together. We both just graduated." I explain. "Ohhh. Okay." He says, understanding. "WOOOO!" I hear. I look over at the pool and see Mitch diving in. Andrew puts an arm around me. I look back at him and chuckle a little bit. "Your never going to stop stop trying, are you?" I ask him. "Nope." He says. "Whatever." I hear a wolf whistle come from the pool. Mitch. "LOVE BIRDS!" Jerome yells. "WHATEVER!" I scream back at him.

"We could be if you wanted to. We both know I wouldn't mind." Andrew says. He wiggles his eyebrows at me. I laugh. "I'm gonna be honest, your not that bad." I reply.

"Not that bad? Really? That's hard to believe seeing how you always bite the corner of your lip when you see me shirtless."

"ALRIGHT! Fine. I've liked you for a couple months now. You're really funny and the only person who can actually make me smile when I'm upset. The only one who can get me through hell and back. And so on."

"So will you be my girlfriend?' He asks. I look into deep blue eyes and respond with "Yes. Yes, I will be your girlfriend Andrew." We smile and he kisses the top of my head as I rest it on his shoulder. "I KNEW IT!" Jerome yells again. "WAY TO RUIN THE MOMENT BACCA!" I shout back at him.

A/N

HEY GUYS! So if you ya wanna see proof that Andrew has abs, there will be a link in the comments below. I will put the time in the video where you can see his six-pack. Oh, and I lied about no relationships in this story! Sorry! I couldn't resist!