Chapter 8

HEY GUYS! Just to let ya know, this story is going to most likely going to mostly be in Millie's pov!

Millie pov

When we were all done FLIPPING OUT, we swam around for another hour or so then went to our rooms to shower and change into actual clothes. I walk into the luxury room and head to my closet. 'You know what? I should cosplay.' I thought. 'But as who?' I think of some anime that I've watched before. Fullmetal Alchemist? Nah, not today. Fairy Tail? No, Gray, Lucy and Natsu technically already ARE them. All they need is magic and they're good to go. What about Death note? Nah, there really is only Misa, which I don't have the hair for, and I don't feel like going to the store while there's a murderer on the loose JUST to get a wig or bleach for my hair. I gasp. ATTACK ON TITAN! PERFECT! And I could get Jinx, Lucy, Lizzy and Alanna to do it with me! I'll be Sasha, and Jinx could be Mikasa.

But wait.

We don't look similar to enough of the characters in that anime for us all to do that one only. Wait, so we CAN do Death Note too. Lucy can be Misa. And Alanna will be Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist, and Lizzy can be Asuna from Sword Art Online. Perfect! Wait, we need the outfits. I search through the closet to see what I have.

Lucy could wear my black leather jacket and black tak top, along with my red mini skirt I have. What?! I knew I be doing some type of cosplay at some point, so I prepared for it! She can also wear my black knee high small heeled boots.

Alanna might have a good dress for Lust already, seeing how she has a humunculi tattoo as well, but in the center of her chest, just like Lust does. And she probably has heeled boots like Lust's. And she already has the long curly hair needed for the cosplay. She was probably planning to do Lust since she has the tattoo in the EXACT spot.

Lizzy brought some bleach for hair actually now that I think about it. And her hair is dark as well. So if we keep the bleach in her hair for an hour that way her hair should be the perfect shade of brown for Asuna. I look over at my costume rack I had created by just moving it to the back of the walk-in closet. I walk over to it and search through. Nice. I thought I still had it. I take off the Asuna cosplay costume I had worn before and held it up. No stains, no flaws. In prefect condition and still in my size, so Lizzy could probably wear it too. We can cut the tips of her hair to get rid of tehe green, then straighten and bleach it. And I still have equipment and stuff for it.

Jinx might have a cosplay outfit too. I noticed her holding an Attack on Titan jacket in the store when we first met. And  she was carrying one of the swords from the 3-D maneuver gear. Most likely she has one. Plan is good to go!

I walk back out and pick up my phone from my bedside table. I call the other four girls and put it on a five way call (i've actually done this before and the call worked). They all pick up. "Hello?" "Hey!" "What's up?" "Need something?" I hear all at once. "Hey guys! I put s on a five way call. The people here are Jinx, Alanna, Lucy and Lizzy. Along with myself." I say. "Oh okay." "So what ya need?" Alanna asks. I explain the whole cosplay thing to them all, and they agree. "Alright head over to the luxury room to the left of the living room and bring ANY clothing or hair stuff we might need for it." I tell them. They seem to agree, so I hang up.

A few minutes later, I hear the door open. But that's not it. A flute again. My eyes widen. No. No no no no! I cover my ears. I collapse onto my knees and start screaming for it to shut up. I hear laughing. I uncover my ears. "What?" I say. Ohhhhhh. I faceplam. "You fucking douchebags." I say giggling.  I turn and see the girls behind me laughing. "That, that was priceless." Alanna says. "Shut up!" I scream at them, laughing along with them. "Alright are we gonna do this or nah?" I ask, still grinning at the troll. "Yeah." Jinx says.