Chapter 9

OMG AN UPDATE!!

Millie pov

After were done with the cosplay and everything, we sort of just hung out in the oufits. "I think I like you better lke this. You have and infinate supply of food and potatoes in your pockets. We need you like this more often!" Andrew says, grabbing one of my potatoes and biting it. Jerome's eyes widen. "Ooooh! You tooks Sasha's potato! Nobody steals her potatoes! I think Andrew's going to die now..." he says. "Nah, Sasha doesn't kill her boyfriend, only tries to kill titans." I reply, smiling.

We hear the TV from the next room over, and I glance in to see Mitch turning on the news channel.

"-ther body has been found. It has been located in the forest, behind the address (enter random address). We have confirmed that it is once again, the work of our criminal Musical Death."

"Great, more bodies..." Alanna mumbles. She gets up, and walks upstairs to use the bathroom.

Alanna pov

I head upstairs, and turn down the hallway heading to the bathroom, completely forgetting how the killer get their victims. I turn the handle, and walk in. I walk over to the toilet, and hear a nice, soft and sweet lullaby. "That sounds so....nice...." I manage to say, before I collapse onto the tile floor, asleep and still in my Lust cosplay.

When I wake up, I'm blindfolded, and my arms and legs are tied onto a chair so I can't escape. "Let me out of here!" I scream. I hear a small laugh echo throughtout the room. "No can do, sweety! We're going to have a lot of fun now..." I hear a female voice, and footsteps walking towards me. The blindfols starts getting untied, and I fell it loosening. It comes off, and falls off my face. The girl grabs it, and places it onto a table. "So, which one should I start with first, hm?" She turns around so I can see her face.

She's wearing deep red leggings, and a dark grey t-shirt, along with a black leather jacket and dark red sneakers. She has black hair, cut like Ty's, and looks like, a deep pink shade of eyes? They look magenta...She doesn't seem like she's up to any good though.

A bead of sweat trickles down my face. "W-Who are you?! Where the hell am I?! Why am I here?!" I start asking questions. "Some people call me Josie, some people call me Giggles since I laugh so much, mostly at the most screwed up things. But as most people know me as now, Musical Death." She grins and laughs crazily. My eyes widen, aware of what was about to happen. I was about to get murdered, and most likely in the most painful ways possible.

"Now, lets start, shall we?"

~THERE'S PROBABLY GOING TO BE A LOT OF BLOOD AND GOING TO BE LITTLE BIT GRUESOME IN THIS NEXT PART, WARNING YA!~

She picks up a throwing knife off the table, and a few tears and sweat droplets stream down my face, my body shaking in fear. "Don't worry, i'm only doing it slowly and painfully!" She says as she throws the knife at me, grazing the skin on my arm. I let out a whimper of pain. "Oh, I got much more then that for you. And don't bother calling and screaming for help. We're far out in the woods, where people are forbidden to go since the red fox endangered species is out here." She flings another knife at my other arm, grazing that one more then the other. I bite my lip to keep from screaming out in pain.

She throws one at my left leg, stabbing it in my shin. I scream. Blood trickles down my leg, and she walks over to me. She grips the knife, and twists it while its still in my leg. "Ahhh!" Tears are flooding down my cheeks, and she pulls it out. "At this rate, I could just let you die now by blood loss. But I think i'm going to chop off an arm, and slice you a little more..." 'Musical Death' laughs. "This is so screwed up..." I mumble.

She places the knife down on the table, and grabs a katana from nearby. She walks back over to me, and makes a couple scratches on my right arm. Next to my shoulder, she cuts into it, and slowly, very slowly, cuts down. I scream out in pain even more. I swear, my tears are going to end up making an inch of water in this place with this much pain. She slices down for the final cut, and my arm is hanging off by a little tissue. She slices that, and it falls off. Blood flows out, and she places a giant bucket under it to catch it all. (I warned you people...)

My vision get extremely blurry from the blood loss. She cuts up my legs a little more, and takes a pistol off the table. She loads it with a few bullets, and shoots it at my two shoulders. She shoots the last one at my stomach, and the last thing I remember is coughing up blood, then everything goes black.

~TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING AND NO, THERE'S NO MORE BLOODY STUFF!!! I THINK XD~

Gray pov

I wake up on the couch, and sit up. I look beside me and notice Alanna isn't there. Now that I think about it, she never came out of the bathroom, did she? We all ended up going to bed shortly afterwards, so I guess she came out when we were sleeping. And now she's probably out on her jog again. I get off the couch, and toss on a shirt. I put on my shoes, grab my phone, and walk out the door. My music turns on once I put in my earbuds, and I start running down the sidewalk. I turn a corner, and see something I don't ever want to see.

Alanna was hanging on the telephone wire pole, and she was all bloodied up, an arm choped off, and blood still dripping some with bullets in her body.

I look at her body, and my eyes tear up. "No. No, no noNO!"

A/N

So. I'm alive. But not in the story anymore....

Sorry for not updating! I have a ton of crap to do for school, and I missed my homework for this. (I accidentally just typed hoework XD) I'l try to update every weekend!