my dilemma

im having hoe problems

i wanna fuck brokey but i fear i will get sensetive/attached when he'll eventually act like the person he is..especially if the dick good.. i might get locked up if i see him breathing too close to a female..

but then i wanna fuck Giraffe because his arms are soo toned and muscular.. he's tall.. super strong could break my back into pieces.

brokey is strong too. ugh.

brokey is a super freak like i dont even have to put hints out or say anything he's bold to the core and it makes me flustered and MOIST. we can just sit in class and he'll talk about fucking me and how im gonna call his name out. body movements and all. a lil ole' girl like me cant handle that temptation in a school classroom...

I get hot when Giraffe comes around. i use to get hot when Brokey came around but a broke boy's energy makes my coochie dry......

 i use to get hot when Brokey came around but a broke boy's energy makes my coochie dry

giraffe is child like.. i've never encountered a purposely sexual moment with him which is why i like him a lot. i dont know if his intentions are good or bad but he's never made it known or made it seem like he just wanted this juicy coochie. he seems like the type to run his mouth about every female he deals with and i dont need a big mouthed ass nigga and thats probably why i wont do anything with him except smoke and kiss.

oh wait he is, the girl he was with, mini refrigerator, she sucked his dick. he got the video but i dont think he sent it around... i definitely know his niggas seen it. but the fact that he talks about shit like that is a turn off

...

and then theres this other nigga(im sorry im throwing so many niggas in yall brains but this is my complicated life)..

we'll call him tye, rhymes with his nickname. He's very sweet, VERY FREAKY. havent seen him in person yet. lots of facetime calls.. lots of dick prints and full dick pics sent my way. none of this body sent his way(except for the time i wore work out leggings to school and showed him to piss him off)..

he seems like he just wants to fuck, get his rocks off. and then he seems like that with a big platter of : i want you to be my forever girl, ive been crushing for a while, i havent had sex since blah blah blah,if you're not ready thats fine. i just really be horny all the time".

HE'S SO FUCKING ANNOYING but i like his face.. he had a nice face

if this was Giraffe id be so all over that man.

my ex, if u remember, swirl, he's not getting this thick punana any time soon. he got good dick tho, im suprised im so committed to NOT fucking him.

s/o to all the girl's that have grown from their toxic ex. DOESNT It feel GOOD? Ugh!

so im just stuck on who i wanna fuck..

lastly, lo.., never seen lo in person but i had become so invested into his mental health and communicating with him that im literally bold with that nigga. i dont sugar coat anything.. he can the fuck get it.. with his fine ass. told his ass that face of his look like a seat to me. im slowly not interested in lightskins but he's the only lightskin im into rn.

he said something about destroying my guts and im like WASSUP?!??

this pussy lil siezures, hot and ready baby are you down or are you down?

he was distant at first, mostly because his phone was broke at the time so i barely heard from him only thru instagram but now he gotta new phone so its gucci cucci now.

mind you my friends, my period was on since july something, IT JUST ENDED a couple days ago. im FREE AND SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED.

so many dicks.. but i cant chose. pick for me my loves..

time is running out, and these homeless men are starting to clean and healthy to me😩😩😩