2nd scare

Currently listening to: Big Ole Freak By Megan Thee Stallion

Ya'll... Im a dumb ass bitch, I'll say it first then ya'll gon see what the fuck I'm talkin' about.

So it all started with us breaking up the second time, officially. It was my fault.. but then it wasn't.

ya'll know me, im a bad bitch with mad anxiety and trust issues, allat. So with Zay, I was okay with him i did really trust him fully ever since he made those two girls cry about him and i.

The vibe was there, window down, running through my bundles while he play that trap music he buys us cheesesteaks, i take care of him while he sick, and him asking me to drive along wit him to short distant destinations. Yes my bitches, i was living life for a short period of time.

He had in mind that he'd use some bitch in school to get me angry and end up fighting her or him. he made me promise that i wouldnt text her instagram or look at it to see what she look like. but fuck that, i looked cause he had messages with the little bitch.

She ugly ashit too.
The story begins:

i run into zay in the hallways, he's chasing and looking for some nigga(they was just playing) to throw him in the trash can. after he finds the boy, does what he does, we walk around.

and when we turn around, he runs into the bitch he was gonna use and plucks her chin. OK, Im blind. so at that period of time, i didnt know it was her but the only thing i was triggered was by the fact he touched her, i thought he touched her chin in a flirtatious type way.

bitch-

i snapped-

i tried my hardest to shove him cause i was behind him and i ran off and tried calming myself down.

(to back up why i did that, the boy reem did that shit infront of me to a bitch he said he wasnt talking to but they was fucking with each other on the low the whole time, we wasnt talking but that shit brings out a different anger in me simply cause i don't like being lied to and made look dumb)

i paced back n forth three times and then decided it was time to find Zay and fuck him up. As soon as i turnt the corner he was coming towards me and I pulled his shirt so we could privately fight.

HE had other plans. he used a corner close to us near the door and shoved me into it, he wouldnt let me hit him, he had a good grip of my arms so i was out of breathe by the time i realized I wasn't gonna be landing punches any time soon.

Zay explains to me he plucked her necj and he didnt mean it in a flirtatious way and that theyre just friends. Also it would be dumb to do that infront of me knowing im right behind him. He hits me with that "you gonna keep actin like this or-" some shit and i hate when he do that cause im already attached.

FAST FORWARD>>

we on the phone one beautiful night. and when i bring up how i went onto her page, and laugh at how strong her face is. He brings up how that was the bitch he plucked in the hallway.

and i just get mad.

and he's laughing.

Zay had his cousin over. they were watching a movie. Zay like "nigga watch the movie blah blah blah"
his cousin says  something and then says "you too busy texting"..

"Who you texting" I say.

he like "mind ya business".

So right then and there it fuels my anger. I hang onto that trust i have for him. But then in my head im like,im not even his type.. he's into hispanic females. My mind just reels drastically but im calming myself.