I dont know what Love Is!

Deans POV

I have been standing outside of her room

For the past 45 minuets passing by her door because I don't know what to say. I mean I've never been to type of person to care about someone other than, myself, Sammy and Cas. But as soon as Jennifer walked into my life everything changed.

And now I don't know what to do!!!

I don't know whether to fall for her or not.

I mean it's not like two hunters could ever be together.... Someone would get hurt and I wouldn't be able to live with that.

After fighting with my self I finally decided to knock, right as I was about to knock the door swung open and slammed into my face.

"Shit!"

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry, I wasn't paying attention..."

She looked up to see me holding my now bloody nose.

"Dean? What do you want?"

"A couple tissues would be nice.."

She lead me into the hotel room that was already scattered with papers and newspapers on our next assignment.

I sat down on her bed and waited as she went to the bathroom to grab me a tissue.

She came back with a wet rag, 4 tissues, a glass of water and some Advil.

"Thanks Jen..."

"Yeah... Anyway I have to go..."

"Where were you off to in such a hurry?"

"I have an interview with one of the witnesses."

"Jen we just got here, would you relax.."

"Why are you telling me to relax? I need to get this done and also why were you standing right outside my door?"

Come on Dean don't just stare at her. Say something!

"Well you see I..."

"Dean I know you want me to let what happened go. You didnt have to come and remind me."

She began to push me out the door.

"Just go Dean, and let me do my work."

"But..."

Before I could say anything else she shut the door, I waited and I heard her begin to cry.

I have never been so pissed in my life this is why I don't care about anybody else.

With that I hoped in my baby and drove to the nearest bar.