Dream Land

"So, I'm in a coma?"

I have probably asked my 3 favorite people this same question 6 times now.

"Yes, Jen your in a coma and you control what happens." Sam answered with a smile.

"So if I close my eyes and wish that I would be somewhere else with whoever I would be there."

"Yes Jennifer, it's your dream land."

Dean kissed me on the top of my head then went back to talking with Sammy.

No wonder he was being all love able he was being the Dean I wanted.

So I closed my eyes and thought of California, the sun, the sand, the men! Also no monsters.

When I opened my eyes I was laying on the beach in a gorgeous bikini. It was a perfect 75 degrees out. Not to hot nor to cold, everything was perfect, but it was to quite. So I wished up all time low playing a concert on the beach.

Everything was perfect, but I was missing something. Oh my best friend!

I dreamed up Cassie and we had a whole day of nothing but girl time. It felt so real until no monsters showed up.

I went to so many different places with no monsters, everything felt so normal.

I found a world that I can love and live

In.

I decided I need a break so I transported my self to a log cabin with a lake side view. Everything was perfect except for the man I think I love...

I wished with all my might for Dean to show up, but nothing. I sat there for 5 minutes then he finally was right next to me.

"Holy crap, it worked!"

"Um Dean are you okay?"

"Jen!" he pulled me into a huge hug. "I have been wanting to do that for days."

"Dean what are you talking about?"

"Jen, I don't know how to tell you this but.."

"I'm in a coma I know."

"Wait how do you know that?"

"Cassie told me."

"Wait, Cassie was here?"

"No she was in the Impala with Sam, you were there to."

"Jennifer, I don't know what your talking abo.. Oh wait you mean you figmitation of me."

"Dean what the hell are you talking about!"

"Jen, it's me! It's really me the real Dean from outside the coma."

"That's not possible!"

"Yes it is I drank African dream root

And transported myself into your dream."

"Dean it really is you!"

I basically jumped on top of him and hugged him with all my might, I had never been more happy to see someone.

"Okay we'll Jen, you gotta wake up!"

"What? why should I?"

"Out in the real world, your dying and there's nothing I can do."

"Dean! I don't care maybe I want to die!"

"Jennifer, don't you dare say that!"

"Why it's not like you care?!?"

Before Dean could say anything he randomly disappeared. I tried to get him back but nothing worked. I was trapped in my mind with a huge decision on my chest.

Stay here with everything I've ever wanted, or go back to the real world with everything I had, and maybe more.