Chapter 10

Gracie's POV

I huff as I slump my way out of the lift. Last night was a long one. I came home from the club to find Lexi and her friends still awake. It was an all nighter rather than a sleep over. They kept me up until six in the morning with their incessant talking.

I WAKE UP AT SIX IN THE MORNING!!!

So basically, I had no sleep. College was shit. I managed to avoid Dylan and his friends Alex and Jordan for most of the day, but I over heard them talking about hanging out in the flat later on. Great.

Fun fact, me and Alex used to be 'friends with benefits' when we were fifteen. He just didn't know that I was also sleeping with one or two other guys at the same time.

I was a big time whore from two months after I started getting raped, all the way up until me and Lexi moved here, last year. It was my way of taking back control of my body. These days I am just quiet little Gracie Evans.

My brother, Darren, was the only one in my family to know I slept around, he hated it, but he was just as bad. He would buy me pregnancy tests each time I had a scare, up until he left. We would always argue over those things, but we never let Lexi even suspect.

------

I get through the door of the flat, lock it and practically run to my bed; I don't even bother changing out of my clothes. I let sleep overcome me.

I'm woken up by loud music and instantly know where it's coming from. I groan as I get up from my comfy bed. I change into navy booty shorts and a white thin-strapped vest, before throwing my hair up into a messy bun.

I look at my phone: 6:37pm. I've only had three hours sleep. He's so dead. I storm over to the flat and pound on the door.

"Dylan! Don't be a dick! Turn it down!" I scream through the door. I wait a few seconds before knocking a few more times. Finally, the music is turned down. I am about to walk away when I hear the lock clicking open.

"Damn, girl, you have a nice ass." I hear Jordan say from the doorway behind me.

"I know." I turn around and flick my hair at him. He's wearing a dark blue t-shirt (almost black in colour) and black jeans. His hair is messy as hell, but the 'I spent half an hour on this' kinda messy.

"Gracie Evans?" He looks shook to the core.

"Grace!" Dylan calls from somewhere inside the flat.

"What?!" I call back, ignoring Jordan's ogling of my breasts.

"Com'ere!" I roll my eyes as I push past Jordan and walk in to find Alex and Dylan playing something on the X-box.

"What?" I ask, exasperated.

"Come join us."

"Why?"

"Because you're hot." Jordan slaps my arse as he walks past.

"Hey, fucktard, learn some fucking manners! Slapping my arse is gonna get you nowhere, idiot." I snap, not wanting to put up with his bullshit.

"It used to get us a long way, Gracie." Alex smirks at the TV as he refers to my past.

"Yeah, well, I'm not like that anymore." I mumble, looking at my feet.

"Like what?" Dylan's confused voice makes me look up at him.

I stay silent. I don't want my past to change the way he sees me.

"She fucked me whenever she wanted for months a few years ago. Oh, and she slept with about fifty other guys at the same time. Basically she's a girl version of Jordan." He grumbles bitterly.