38 ✧ minato x naruto

Minato Namikaze x Seme Male Reader x Naruto Uzumaki
-lemon
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/n) was here trying to keep his head from bursting and his sanity contained but it seems like his two other mission partners were giving him a hard time.

He was paired up with two family members, which so happened to be Minato and Naruto. Father and son which should be good because that would mean they were bonding but that's not happening at the moment.

(Y/n) could feel his left (e/c) eye constantly twitch in annoyance as both blond's kept on arguing. How were those two even skilled shinobi's if they were so loud? But it seems for (y/n)'s luck that the two's bickering was getting louder by the moment.

(Y/n) honestly didn't want to take action towards both blond's but if they didn't close their mouths in the next couple of minutes. He was surely going to punish both of them without any hesitation on his part.

He let out a content sigh as the bickering ceased, but he quickly realized that he was wrong once Naruto had soon started to argue again. Minato then followed Naruto's lead and started to argue with him once again.

"What are you two even arguing about?" (Y/n) growled, turning around to face his partners. As both the blond's nervously fidgeted under his intense gaze, both of them not answering the question.

Them not answering his question, only fueled (y/n)'s anger. "Well, are one of you going to answer me?" He calmly said, but his gaze still intense making the two shudder under his gaze.

"No one, okay. Naruto come here." (Y/n) demanded, sitting down on a tree stump and patting his lap. Naruto's face turned a brilliant shade of red, shyly glancing back to his father before walking towards (y/n).

"Bend over." (Y/n) sternly said, watching the younger blond blush but do as he said. (Y/n) soothingly ran his hand on the blond's back before looking up and staring into Minato's blue eyes. Smirking at the bright blush on the older blond's face and the way he squeezed his thighs together.

"Since neither of you want to tell me why you were arguing. I'm going to punish you both. Ten hits and I want you to count." With that (y/n) pulled down Naruto's pants along with his boxers. Smirking to himself, before gently caressing the smooth tanned skin.

Then he lifted up his hand and landed the first hit. "O-one." Naruto choked out, squirming at the hot sensation that was on his ass. Biting his lip as the others soon came down on pursuit. As he stuttered out the numbers, tears falling down his whiskered cheeks.

"T-ten." He gasped out, his hiccups resonating throughout the empty forest. Minato painfully hard, squirming as he stood up feeling the blush from earlier never leave his face.

"You did so good Naruto." (Y/n) cooed, softly rubbing the bright red ass, placing gentle kisses on Naruto's tear stained face. Before sliding him off his lap and beckoning Minato to come towards him.

"Did you get hard from watching me punish your little boy?" (Y/n) taunted, smirking at how Minato only panted and was trying to grind down onto the males leg. (Y/n) didn't like that one bit as he roughly pulled down the older blond's pants and underwear.

Shooting Naruto a quick wink, before he placed the first smack onto Minato's ass. "O-one." Minato counted, biting his lip as the pain soon turned into pleasure. "It seems like this was more like a reward than punishment." (Y/n) said, still landing hits onto the blond's ass. Laughing deeply at how both blond's eagerly nodded their heads.

Following the same treatment he gave to Naruto, (y/n) then slid down Minato from his lap. Standing up, as both blond's eagerly eyed him. The lust burning brightly in their azure eyes. (Y/n) lowering his pants, teasing the males and leaving his boxers on.

Smirking at how the disappointment flashed in their eyes, but still came and crawled towards him. Both blond's patiently waiting for their next instruction. "Suck." With that both blond's moved forward. Minato teasingly, mouthing (y/n)'s hard member through the thin cloth.

Before Naruto shoved him away and frantically pulled away (y/n)'s boxers. Both blond's mesmerized by the large leaking member in their faces. (Y/n) watched them lick their lips before attaching their warm mouths on his member. Throwing his head in pleasure, hands finding their way into their hair and roughly tugging it.

Moans eliciting from the blond's, Minato circling the tip of the head before hollowing his cheeks and taking (y/n) into his throat. As Naruto lapped at his balls, sucking on them as he stroked the rest of the member his father couldn't take in his mouth.

"Fuck." (Y/n) moaned out, the sensations getting to him, as he started to thrust his hips into Minato's mouth. Not stopping at the feel on the blond's blunt nails dig themselves into his thigh. A strangled groan came out, feeling himself about the climax. Releasing himself inside Minato's mouth, (e/c) eyes watching him struggled to swallow it all.

Before letting out another moan, watching Naruto bring Minato into a heated kissing. Watching the blond stick his tongue into the others mouth, in order to get some of (y/n)'s seed.

"You two will be the death of me." (Y/n) breathlessly said, lightly stroking himself until he was at full mass. "I'm going first." Naruto voiced, completely stripping himself of all his clothing and spitting in his hand going to stroke (y/n).

Minato just frowned, but didn't complain watching (y/n) and Naruto. Feeling his body heat up again and couldn't resist stroking himself as his other hand trailed down to his tight little hole. "Such a good boy for me huh." (Y/n) purred, placing little kisses down the blond's neck before his tongue flicked Naruto's nipple.

Lightly circling the hard nub, before roughly sucking on it the same time his fingers entered the blond's awaiting hole. Immediately thrusting his fingers to stretch the blond out. Groaning around the blond's nipple as he watched Minato stroke himself while fingering his ass.

"T-there hit it a-again." Naruto gasped, moving his hips so that (y/n) would be able to hit his prostate. (Y/n) obeyed roughly hitting the spot over and over again, enjoying the way the small male screamed in pure pleasure.

Before pulling out his fingers and roughly thrusting into him in one go. Not giving the blond to adjust, before picking up the blond's waist and pulling it down. Both of the males groaning together, before their pace harsher and faster.

Minato watching the scene as he moved his fingers in sync with (y/n)'s thrust. Feeling his stomach tighten, signaling that he was about to climax. His moans spurring (y/n) on as his groped Naruto's ass. Feeling the male tighten up around him and bringing (y/n) into a messy kiss.

"(Y-y/n)." Both blond's moaned out, before white streams landed on their chest. (Y/n) cumming deeply into Naruto, slowly thrusting into him to ride out his pleasure. Gently pulling off the blond and laying him down besides Minato. Who was equally tired, (y/n) then cleaned them with his shirt.

Not caring about how it would get dirty, before helping the now sleepy males get dressed as (y/n) set up their camp. "This happened because you guys were arguing." (Y/n) mumbled out tiredly, sighing out as both males cuddled into his sides.

"We were trying to decide what to get you for our anniversary." Minato sheepishly said, peering up to look (y/n) in his eyes. "You two are too much sometimes." (Y/n) said, feeling the blond's relax as his body relaxed along. Not long before all three males fell soundly asleep.