one

Braelynns POV
I was in my room with my best friend, Olivia, or as I call her,liv. We were at my vanity doing random makeup looks on each other when my mom came into my room.

"Braelynn get ready, we are leaving to go to peter pipers in 30 minutes"my mom said. "Waaiitttt can we leave in like an hour" I pouted "no" "but 30 minutes is not enough for me to get ready, please mom" I begged.

"No, now get ready"

You might be wondering, why is a 16 year old going to Peter pipers? Well... 1 I still act like a kid and 2 because it's my sisters 7th birthday party. Olivia is definitely coming with me since I don't want to hang out with 10, seven year olds.

~~

"Ugggg...I really don't want to go" I pouted "it's your sisters 7th birthday party, besides you'll have me there" liv stated. "Yea your right" I say as I get of my bed. I get ready Into a yellow sweater,blue ripped jeans and white vans, and some mascara.

~~

We finally get to Peter pipers and I see one of Jordan's(my sister) friends, i think her name is Reece or something.

"Hey Jordan isn't that Reece go say hi to her" I say as she looks up. She runs towards her best friend and hugs her. There is this really cute guy, who looks around my age walking with Reece. Probably her brother or something.

We get inside and walk towards our table, me and liv sit down and all the girls run to the play place, since they don't have their tokens yet. I get on my phone and go on Instagram.

@braewilliams

Liked by imzachherron and 84,467 others braewilliams im board

braewilliams im board..
load more comments

User1 B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L
User2 um why did Zach Herron like your post😂
User3 🍵 tea user2
User4  ugh how are you so pretty
liv.jones what a beauty
jamescharles we love a board sister
Braewilliams user2 good question
Braewilliams jamescharles yEs we do

~~

I look up from my phone, and so did the cute boy. He smiled at me. Then looked back down at his phone, i go back on Instagram and see a ton of people shipping me with this" Zach Herron"

"Hey liv, who is Zach Herron?" I ask "him" she say as she points at the boy. He looks up at us and smiles, again. My mom walks over with another young looking lady.

"Braelynn, this is Myta Herron, Reece and Zach's mom" my mom says "hi, nice to meet you" I  say as i hug her. "Nice to meet you to...braelynn?" She questions, I  nod my head.
I  look over to where Zach was sitting, and he was gone. " here you go" Myta says as she hands liv and I our tokens.

We go over to play basketball and see Zach there he had missed the shot, I walked over to the basket next to him and said "noob..." he looked at me with a smirk.

~~~~~~~
I really hope y'all enjoyed this it's my first story!!❤️❤️❤️ comment if y'all want me to make more