Finally

The sun slowly made its way up and colored the skies above Konoha. The mesmerizing shades of yellow, orange, red and pink were breathtaking and looked like a painting made by Kami himself.

Itachi made his way to the cliff again, looking down at the village.

Just one more time, to say goodbye. Then I will leave you be y/n.

The red orbs started to glow and Itachi focussed his gaze towards the window of y/n bedroom. The sky blue curtains were still closed, but Itachi hoped they would open soon.

"Let's return to the hideout un. There are no artistic influences here for my art yeah." Deidara stood behind Itachi but the ravenette never replied to the blond. At that very moment, the blue curtains were shoved aside and granted Itachi a view of his most cherished sight. Y/n.

Her (h/l) (h/c) were tied up in a bun and she was wearing an (f/c) v-neck shirt, showing just a little bit of cleavage. She had her eyes closed and smiled towards the sun that caressed her skin through the glass of the windows.

Itachi smiled at the sight before him. Y/n was happy. At least as happy as she could be without him. He granted himself one last look when he spotted somebody behind y/n.

Two arms snaked around her waist and she leaned back into the man's chest while smiling. It was only when the man leaned forward and placed a masked kiss in the crook of her neck that Itachi recognized him. Kakashi?!

Kakashi turned y/n around in his arms and lifted her up while she pulled down his mask and kissed him. Kakashi walked away to, god knows where, and Itachi almost screamed in frustration.

Jealousy and dismay ran through Itachi as a wildfire. His former Anbu captain, kissing his girlfriend was a sight that triggered new feelings in Itachi. He knew it wasn't fair towards y/n but he had hoped that she, somewhere deep inside, still had feelings for him.

Without warning, Itachi stepped back and looked at Deidara. The Sharingan still were glowing brightly, which upset the blond artist.

"W-what are you doing Itachi-sama?"

Itachi made his handsigns and poofed away in a cloud of white smoke.

"We're returning to the hideout."

Itachi appeared again before the hidden door of the hideout. Without hesitation, he stepped into the hideout and made his way towards the office of their leader.

The red wooded door appeared at the end of the hallway and Itachi needed to make a choice. Either he would tell their leader that y/n would no longer be of use to the Akatsuki or he would reveal a plan he had made on his own to "convince" y/n to join. If the leader would threaten y/n only one bit, Itachi would go ahead and try the new plan he had made. It would take her away from Konoha and lead her right into the middle of the Akatsuki, but at least she wouldn't know any better. Maybe that plan was the best after all?

Memories of Itachi and y/n flashed before his mind. How she would slowly climb into bed with him and cuddle up against him. How her small frame seemed to be created to fit in his arms. How her voice could carry his mind away, in song or in moans of pleasure.

Whatever was going to happen, Itachi was going to make sure y/n wouldn't feel sad anymore. He would make sure that her eyes would never become red and puffy again like they were all the nights he had visited her after he had left her. Guilt would never consume Itachi again because he was going to make sure y/n was happy. One way or the other.

Itachi lifted his hand and knocked on the red wooded door tree times.

This was the moment in which he would know how to proceed. Leave y/n be for the rest of her days or...