"Give Gaara Back!"

Time skippy no jutsu! Brought to you by Iruka's love for teaching!

"Give Gaara back!"

Naruto's angry screaming echoed through the almost empty cave. The hairs on the back of your neck rose to a standing position and your heart rate increased with each passing second. Naruto was in a state of full fury as he watched the great clay bird pick up the Kazekage, putting him in its beak and flying out of the cave with a laughing Deidara on top of it.

"Come and get him Jinchuriki" taunted Deidara from above as he intently stared at the blond. Naruto let out a bloodcurdling scream before tempting to dash after the mad bomber. He would have been successful if a certain silver-haired jonin wouldn't have stopped him. Kakashi didn't say anything as he held an arm stretched out in front of Naruto, staring intently at Deidara.

"Don't you wish-"

Deidara's taunting was cut short when your kunai almost slid his throat when you threw it with precision and force. A strand of the long blond hairs fell down and Deidara watched in horror as his beloved locks flew away in the light breeze."You fucking bitch! Don't touch my masterpiece you dirt-"

"shut up Barbie and get your ass down here so I can kick it!" you taunted with a smile tugging your lips as you finally managed to sneak in an attack."Come on blondie, you always had a big mouth about that art of yours, but the only thing I see is an average flop of a wannabe artist with a big mouth"

You knew that taunting an enemy was dangerous, especially a sick minded one as Deidara but his attention had to be drawn from Naruto towards something or somebody else. If you would had to be the decoy, so be it.

You grabbed a new kunai from your pouch, twirling it around your finger as you hooked eyes with Deidara. Your chakra was building up rapidly and started the change the air around you. Your hair was lifted from your back as if a stiff breeze played with it and small peddles around you started to get lose from the ground, making soft ticking sounds before they detached completely.

"You and me, right now blondie. Let's settle this."

Deidara eyed you suspiciously but a smile started to form around his lips."After I'm done with the Jinchuriki I'll be more than happy to play along with your little game y/n, I could make you scream like Itachi did during the nights in the hideout. "He arrogantly flung his hair over his shoulder and smirked down, now focussing his blue eyes on Naruto again.

Your heart rate increased and guilt rose within you, knowing that Deidara's words were heard by Kakashi. Not once did he ask if you and Itachi had been intimate during your abduction and you had a feeling that Kakashi had denied it from happening, but now Deidara threw it in his face, for his students and a hold woman to hear. It still made your heart ache that you, unintentionally, had caused your man pain.

Kakashi was standing a few feet to your right and in the corner of your eye, you could see that his jaw had tightened and his hands were balled into fists. Knowing Kakashi as well as you do, you knew that he wouldn't act reckless but you were worried about the aftermath. How was Kakashi dealing with Deidara's revelation about your time with Itachi?