Odd.

•800 wrds•

She cringed at the mans words calling her a 'toy' She was not an object nor a possession She was going to interject until frank held her tighter shoving her closer into his side protectively and smirked shaking his head "she's going to last longer though." Frank growled at the taller man when he started to walk into the small abandoned place that she guessed was their home, it had a small kitchen along with a small living room with stairs a couple doors as well but what stood out the most was three men deep in conversation at a dining table one with glasses that looked similar to the man at the door, a man with dirty blondish hair with a lip ring was too lost and deep in thought that he'd rarely said anything in the one way conversation.
"The scary dudes gerard, you just need to get use to him he's not very sociable. The one with the glasses is mikey his brother he's the opposite he's bit of a social butterfly if you ask me and the ones who secretly picking at a knife underneath the table is bob he hates everyone and doesn't fuck around so be careful." Frank whispered into her ear as he finished he smiled and She nodded her head understanding the odd men's traits.
The mysterious man known as Gerard sat down and ordered frank and Her to do so as well.
Frank sat his hand on top of her thigh and gave her a comforting look, "so, we will have a few rules that you must follow. otherwise you will be killed and be fed to the homeless man outback. he's very ravenous about now." Gerard spoke roughly and sternly his eyes burning into hers with a look that made your spine quiver with fear.
"1, you will not speak unless spoken to. 2, you may not leave unless somebody out of this very table is with you. 3, do not go into the second door. Ever. 4, you will have the same room with frank. No objections. 5, do not be up past 3 am." He spoke again adjusting in his chair he stuck out his hand towards hers glaring at her face looking at any mistake that would make his upper lip twist in disgust.
Frank patted my leg and gave het a worried look, finally gaining up the courage she then shook his hand his smiled twisted into a horrible grin that was more fearful then his appearance crossed with his disturbing personality.
"Very well you are dismissed. Up, at eight tomorrow sharp we have very important task that involves you." He spoke quick waving his hand wishing me to leave.
Frank stood up grabbing her wrist as they left She could hear the conversations of the men roar again frank led her up the stairs that She had guessed was his room he opened the door with a pained look and ushered her inside a tiny room with a mirror and a full bed a small tv sat on a tiny dresser that stood in front of the bed.
He gulped, "welp, this is it I'm sorry if this is such an unconvincing way of kidnap but I swear it'll start to make si-" He spoke but stopped abruptly when She wrapped her arms around his neck and stuffed het face into his neck "thank you."
She whispered.
Shell shocked he slowly wrapped his arms around het waist and placed his head onto her shoulder and made a muffled sentence strangle out of his throat that She could barely understand but it sounded a bit like this, "I'm the least person you need to thank better yet I'm the worst to."
After a few moments of being each other's arms and sharing her warmth because the man was so cold he was freezing, they had let go "LIGHTS OUT!" Gerard bellowed on the other side of the wooden door.
Frank looked down and pointed at the small dresser in the corner of the room "if you'd like there's some clothes in there if you'd like" he whispered She nodded and began to slip off het shirt and walk towards the dresser to retrieve another one, but She felt a pair of eyes burning into her skin she looked back and saw frank sitting on the bed , he, caught red handed with tinted pink face and he shuffled, playing with fingers his thumbs going in circles picking at any flesh that was poking out of his nail bitten fingers.
She laughed quietly and shoved off her jeans along with her shoes and shoved the large shirt of franks on her, She patted his head and whispered quietly "aren't you going to get dressed?" He shifted and shook his head 'no' then left the room without another word.
She laid in his soft bed the blanket drawn over my bald bare body, She began to think of the night happenings, wow, kidnapped and brought to an odd place by an odd man who She strangely trusts.
Then She thought about peter She wondered how he's doing how's hell for him, She felt sick thinking about him so many things that went so horribly wrong on that awful night, She shifted then fell into a peaceful sleep.