CHAPTER 9: CONSEQUENCES (mid-chapter final)

(Heather's pov)
????: wake up heather

Heather: W-where am i?

????: At the end of the finish line.

Heather: R-ronnie...i thought i killed you....

????: we are not F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M or D.E.A.T.H.S.T.O.R.M we are but an echo.....a manifestation of the speedforce.

Heather: Let me out of here!

Sf ronnie: Even now at your worst you still think you've won heather

Heather: Let me out i won't bow to you or no one, i-i have to see him again please!

Sf ronnie: A wise man once said that man who kneels to heavens is above earth.

I got up off the floor and started to look around i saw a mirror and what i saw.....i started to freak out!

Heather: My-my face! what did you do to me?!!

Sf ronnie: We did nothing, Heather. We simply brought out the monster...the demon that always lies inside you

Heather: I-i can't even talk!! ITS ALL BARRY'S FAULT!!

Sf ronnie: You put yourself in this heather, You damned yourself to a fate far worse then death heather

Heather: I-i...*starts tearing up*.....i didn't

Sf ronnie: You wanted to be the fastest woman of them all, your wish is has been granted.

Heather: please let me go...

Sf ronnie: No we cannot fulfill your request heather.

Heather: please i'm sorry i really am....please let me go...

Sf ronnie: countless people on your earth were murdered. you blackmailed a man; you killed those loyal to you without even flinching - even yourself. You killed henry allen, you wanted to destroy the multiverse you don't deserve mercy heather.

Heather: I...i never *falls to her knees*....i didn't mean to-

I heard coming out of the shadows was barry but not just him its more people that i killed....

Sf barry: You don't deserve redemption There is too much blood on your hands and you shall pay.

Sf henry: And now the time has come to carry on our will

Heather: I never had part of love in my life...My entire world crashed around me ever since i lost my mother i hate my father *starts crying* i had no one, no one to love, no one to wake up next too no one to hug.....until i met y/n...

Sf barry: Other people's mistakes do not justify yours

Sf henry: From now on heather you will be a living nightmare, a grim reaper for all those who think they can alter the fabric of time and space without any consequences.

heather: What do you mean?

Sf harry: We mean that starting now, you are an agent of the speedforce; doomed to carry out our command.

Sf barry: Be it day or night, it won't matter whenever someone breaks time for selfish needs - you'll be there.

Heather: W-what happens if i refuse

Sf killer frost: The time wraiths will torture you for eternity. You think you know what hell is like, zoom? you haven't tasted any bit of it.

Sf jessie: From now on your new name is going to be black flash. A rentless grim reaper of the speedforce..

Heather: No i won't...i...i WON'T DO IT!!

All: you don't have a choice!!

I heard a screaching from the roof, I looked up and saw three time wraiths coming for me they circled around me and i felt the pain all over again.....i want to take it back, I want to take all of it back.
My head started to play all of those people i hurt...all those people i killed....

Heather: No..NO I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!

I went on my hands and knees and started to cry.....

Heather:......*sniff*.....i'm sorry....

(ELSEWHERE)
Y/n pov
As i was riding to the location were eobard told me to go i started to hear a voice i looked behind me to see if i was being followed but i wasn't and then i heard it again

i'm sorry.....

I heard it again but it finally hit me i know who voice that is, I stopped my bike and looked around my surroundings shouting

Y/n: HEATHER!?.....HEATHER?! ITS ME WHERE....WHERE ARE YOU

I didn't hear anything for a couple moments until i heard her again she sounded faint and weak

h-help.....

I got on my bike and started it up and continue to drive down more i couldn't get her out of my head....i hope she is alright but like a fool i wasn't paying attention to what's infront of me i saw car headlights coming up fast, I swiftly moved out of the lane but i rode off to a cliff and started to fall begging for my life in my head i kept falling deep into the steap everything is moving fast and then it stopped..i opened my eyes to see the full moon inthe night sky i gently turned my head to the left to see my bike all damnged.

I looked back up to see flashlights looking over me....i felt like passing out...i tried to stay awake but it was no use....all i see is darkness..

  *CRACKLING*
....THE FLASH....
  *CRACKLING*

(A/N: sorry if this was short chapter guys and yes guys this is the mid-season finally for this book i will start updating in january and as always i'll see you in the next chapter.)

[ATTACK RIDE: INVISABLE]