Chapter 3 Gaining Trust

"It is the one's known as the turtles! Kraang destroy them for Kraang!" One of the robots ordered while they all began shooting.

All the turtles Leo, Rykardo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey splitted up and charged at the Kraang. 'Who or what the heck are these things?' Rykardo wondered. He charged at one of the Kraang and swung one of his katanas at it cutting the robot's head off before stabbing it in the chest and kicking it down. More of the Kraang charged at him and Rykardo was completely surrounded by the robots while they had their guns pointed at him as a threat that they'll shoot.

"Turtle, surrender to Kraang or Kraang will be doing the thing which is known as destroy." A Kraang warned.

Rykardo growled at him and readied himself to attack while the Kraang droid got ready to shoot him its gun warming up to shoot. 'Always unbalance your enemies Rykardo!' Rykardo told himself. The Kraang was ready to shoot him until it suddenly fell down being cut in half and when it fell Rykardo saw that it was Leo and smiled at him a little bit feeling relieved that he helped him.

The other Kraang droids began shooting at Leo but the two turtles immediately fought back both of them swinging their katanas at them and cutting the robot's heads, legs and arms off before stabbing or slicing them through the robot's chest. After some time the five turtles chased off the Kraang droids and the rest of the Kraang ran off retreating and the five turtles stood there glaring after the idiotic robots that ambushed them.

"What or who were those things?" Rykardo asked looking over at the exhausted turtles.

"They call themselves the Kraang, they've been bugging us ever since we first went up to the surface last year." Donnie answered.

"I guess this means we're going home?" Mikey questioned curiously looking at Leo.

"Yeah, we'd better get back to the lair, I'm sure they'll be back with more of their friends." Leo replied.

With that the five turtles headed back to the lair. Leo, Rykardo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey all walked through the sewer tunnels heading back to the lair until Leo suddenly groaned in pain and fell down on the ground his hands gripping his stomach tightly his actions alarming the others and Rykardo immediately kneeled at Leo's level.

"Are you okay Leo?" Rykardo asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's just a little-" Leo cut himself off as another groan of pain escaped his lips.

Rykardo looked down at where Leo was holding his stomach and could see dark red liquid leaking out of Leo's stomach and panic immediately washed through Rykardo's body. 'He's bleeding! Oh man Leo needs immediate help!' Rykardo thought.

"Guys he's bleeding! I think one of the Kraang shot him!" Rykardo exclaimed in worry.

"What?" Raph asked in shock his green eyes wide in fear.

"Then we gotta hurry before he loses more blood." Donnie said.

Rykardo nodded in agreement before he hauled Leo up helping him walk and the turtles continued heading back to the lair and Leo's groans began to slightly turn into sharp pants like he was having a hard time staying awake or trying to fight back loud screams of pain. 'Maybe this is my perfect advantage to let Leo di- no! Don't do this! Shredder may get angry at me but who cares! Besides I'm the one who's supposed to destroy them not the Kraang!' Rykardo thought.

~Time skip~

Rykardo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey took Leo inside of Donnie's lab and Rykardo gently lied Leo down on the lab cot and Donnie immediately began working on taking care of Leo's wound. Rykardo watched as Donnie got his stuff out while he was kneeled down by the cot making sure that Leo would stay awake. But when Rykardo looked down at Leo he saw that Leo's eyes were closed and his breathing was starting to slow down. Rykardo checked Leo's pulse getting a little bit of breath still left inside him but it seemed like Leo just passed out or fell asleep.