Chapter 5 Unfortunate Events

A few weeks passed and the five turtles Rykardo, Leo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey were out on patrol along with their two human friends April and Casey. The turtles and humans all jumped across a rooftop but Casey slipped a little and Raph had to double back to help him up. The others halted waiting for them and Raph and Casey were both exhausted after Raph had helped Casey from falling from the rooftop.

"I think we should take a break for a while." Leo said.

"Yes please, I'm still getting used to this whole ninja experience." April sighed while sitting down.

"Same here, you guys are too fast for us humans." Casey agreed.

"Oh okay, sure we'll go slow for you guys." Raph teased while baby-talking to Casey.

Casey growled at Raph about to punch him but Raph easily caught his friend's fist and squeezed a little bit but not too hard, although Casey still groaned a little in pain and Raph let go of his fist chuckling. 'Sometimes I wonder if Casey really is a fighter, he acts like a child sometimes' Rykardo thought. He then heard a weird noise and immediately looked around for the source his instincts telling him that something was wrong and Rykardo could almost guess that him and his friends weren't alone.

"Rykardo are you okay?" Leo asked in worry.

"Guys... I don't think we're alone here, something seems familiar about who I'm sensing." Rykardo said.

"Like what, the Easter Bunny?" Raph taunted.

Rykardo ignored Raph's reaction and continued looking around. 'This is not a good feeling I'm having, someone is definitely stalking us' Rykardo thought. Then a loud thump of someone landing from somewhere high was heard and everyone turned around seeing Shredder standing there with his one knee on the ground and he was facing down from landing. The turtles, April and Casey all immediately took out their weapons and Casey put on his hockey mask confusion of the armoured human being here written on his face.

Rykardo glared darkly at Shredder while gripping his hand on the handle of his katana and Shredder looked up straight at them before he forced himself on both his feet and the claws of his gauntlets came out before he went into a battle stance.

"You turtles thought that you could escape me forever, but now your lives will end tonight and this time I will not fall until you do first." Shredder said.

"Ha! But there's seven of us against you physco!" Casey laughed before charging at him.

"Casey wait!" Raph yelled, but he was too late.

Casey turned his shoes into skates and skatted forward at Shredder and took a swing at him. Shredder easily dodged the swing of Casey's hockey stick before he swiftly cut him on his back making Casey groan a little in pain but he skatted around Shredder and shocked him with the shock wave on his glove hitting Shredder right on his chest, making Shredder scream in both anger and pain. Shredder soon fell down to his knees groaning as the electricity continued sparking through him and he completely fell on his face and the electricity stopped.

"Heh. He wasn't as tough as he looked." Casey chuckled all proud of himself.

'Shredder is stronger than that, there's no way that Casey's weapon worked' Rykardo thought. By then Shredder began laughing maniacally making everyone get more tensed and Casey turned around in shock before Shredder grabbed him by the throat and tossed him to the wall making Casey hit the wall hard and immediately falling unconscious. Rykardo, Leo, April, Raph, Donnie and Mikey all charged at Shredder at once all of them swinging their weapons at him. Unfortunately Shredder was very quick and he dodged most of their attacks only receiving a few cuts on him.