🌡Sick Day- Angst/Some Fluff🌡

A/N: Self-harm

Ouma kokichi was sitting in his bedroom, reading a book, a murder mystery. He had always been interested in murder mysteries, and solving them. But they were to easy, and he wanted to find a challenging book, though they were all so boring, cliche and predictable. Seeing as he already deducted the killer not even halfway through the investigation, he tossed the book onto the floor lazily and stared up at the roof.
Man, being sick sucked.
He wanted to be having fun at school, tormenting everyone, and doing stuff. But instead he was stuck here, and as much as he persisted to go, Momota wouldn't let him. Momota had even cut school to stay and watch him— but it was probably an excuse to ditch classes.
"Hey, Ouma, I brought you some soup." Momota entered the room, and set the soup on Ouma's bed stand. Ouma pouted.
"Momota-chan, i'm boredddd...!" Ouma whined. Momota sighed, and put his hands on his hips, glaring at Ouma.
"Can you at least thank me for taking care of you?" He asked in an annoyed tone. Ouma kept pouting, and crossed his arms, looking away.
"I'm not talking to you until you gimme something fun to do!" Ouma huffed, and Momota growled.
"You're acting like a child Ouma!" He exclaimed, but Ouma didn't reply, still looking away grouchily. Momota sighed, and got onto the bed, sitting next to Ouma.
"What do you wanna do? Play a game, chat, or somethin'?" Momota asked. Ouma was not expecting that, he expected Momota to flip out, but he was surprisingly patient with him when he was sick. Ouma shrugged.
"Dunno. I guess we can like...do that chat or something option." Ouma said, and Momota nodded. Ouma shivered and pulled the blankets onto him more, looking down, away from Momota. He didn't understand why Momota was acting like this? Caring about him... He wad terrible to him, rude and always teased him, so he didn't understand why he was doing this for him.
"Momota-chan, why're you looking after me?" Ouma asked bluntly, and Momota hesitated.
"Well...We're classmates, so it's just the right thing to do...And I get to miss class, so that's a bonus." Momota said slowly. Ouma chuckled at the last part.
"I expected that. Of course you did it for that reason. You just have to be Mr. Hero, and miss class, huh?" Ouma teased, but he seemed annoyed. It was probably because he was sick he was feeling irrationally grouchy, or was it something else? A longing, or wanting? He didn't understand himself.
"That's...Well— Even though you're a dick, Ouma, I still don't think you should be left here alone. And y'know— Everyone treats ya badly. Even though you're a pretty rude guy, you don't deserve that." Momota huffed. Ouma was surprised at that. He didn't deserve that? Oh, he did. He surely did. Momota was one of the people who seemed to hate him. He must have just been being nice so he could end up being the stupid old hero in the end.
"Momota-chan, you're such an idiot..." Ouma muttered, and Momota glared over at him, annoyance on his face.
"I'm trying to help you here, I'm taking care of you y'know! Why are you acting like this?" He asked, trying to contain the anger that was clearly welling up inside of him. Ouma pushed himself to look at Momota, and saw a mixture of hurt and anger on his face.
"Because you don't actually give a shit about me Momota-chan! You're just doing this to get attention and be the dumbass hero in the end!" Ouma shouted, and suddenly went into a coughing fit from yelling. Momota quickly stood up, and grabbed a glass of water on Ouma's counter, handing to the the smaller male. Ouma quickly gulped it down then set it aside, his coughing stopping after he cleared his throat once more.
"...I coulda grabbed the water myself..." Ouma muttered, and Momota sat next to him, grumbling.
"What's with you Ouma? I'm here because I care about you, and I don't want you to be here alone in your state!" Momota exclaimed, and Ouma flinched then looked up at him.
"In my state...? It's the cold Momota, not some life-threatening illness." Ouma said sharply, and Kaito clenched his fists.
"Not that! I'm talking about your fuckin' arms!" Momota shouted, and Ouma fell silent, eyes widening as he stared at Momota. Momota's anger faded away, and he stared at Ouma with a gentle and caring look, that he seemed to show everyone but him.
"Ouma, can I see your arms?" He asked slowly. Ouma retracted his arms a bit, and hesitated. This loudmouth moron would tell everyone about it!...But if he already knew, then he must have not?
"...Fine...But, when did you find out about them...?" Ouma asked as he held out his arms. Momota paused, and slowly rolled down Ouma's white pajama sleeves, and stared at the deep cuts on Ouma's arm.
"I saw you in the classroom, when it was empty yesterday, at the end of the day... I forgot something and went to grab it but saw you..." Momota paused, "and I regret not coming in and stopping you, helping you."
Ouma stared downwards. So that was why Momota cared so much. He was to compassionate, if someone was harming themselves, of course he'd try to help them.
"...Want me to help you bandage these?" Momota asked, and Ouma gave a small nod.
The two stood up, and Ouma led Momota to the washroom, and waited.
"Sit up on the counter." Momota said as he looked for the bandages. Ouma tried to pull himself up, but winced and stopped, as it hurt his arms. Momota glanced over.
"Oh— sorry, slipped my mind that you were so short." Momota chuckled, and Ouma pouted at Momota's remark about his height. He was surprised when he felt Momota's strong arms wrap around his waist, and lift him off the ground and set him on the counter.
"Where're the bandaids?" Momota asked. Ouma silently pointed to a cupboard, and Momota opened it, pulled out a wrap-around bandage roll. Kaito found some disinfectant as well, and looked at Ouma.
"This might sting a little." Kaito said, and Ouma smirked and let out a small chuckled.
"Not shit sherlock." He remarked, and Kaito rolled his eyes with a small smile, before carefully applying disinfectant to Ouma's arms. Ouma winced slightly, but stayed still, as the stinging substance went on his wounds. Momota then wrapped the bandages around Ouma's arms, gently but firmly.
"There you go!" Momota smiled, and Ouma stayed on the counter for a moment, before slowly and carefully hopping off.
"...Thanks, Momota-chan..." Ouma muttered and walked past Momota to his room. Momota put away the bandages and disinfectant before following Ouma to his room. Ouma sat in bed, and Momota, after a moment, sat next to him.
"Umm...You won't tell anyone about my arms, right...?" Ouma asked. Momota hesitated for a moment, then spoke.
"It would be safer if I did, but I won't. Though, i'd like to see your arms regularly, and if it gets worse or you keep it up, i'm going to get you help... I recommend you get help for it though..." Momota said, and instinctively grabbed Ouma's hand, holding it gently. Ouma noticed this, but tried not to pay attention and nodded.
"Okay...I'll think about it." He wouldn't. No way would he ask for help...Even if it was the best for him, he wouldn't. Momota knew this, but smiled and nodded.
"Good. You should get some rest now." Momota said, and Ouma nodded, laying down and closing his eyes. He easily fell asleep in a few minutes, and Momota laid down next to him, and was out like a light as he slept with Ouma's hand in his.