k.dy x j.jh ; for you (fluff)

jaehyun
Not even one minute after I received a call from my boyfriend, I had left the house and went through the streets, making my way to him. His parents weren't at home and days like this were the only possibility for us to see each other, except from school. Doyoung was openly gay and nobody cared, his parents were very supportive. But mine weren't, what was the reason why nobody except from Doyoung knew about my sexuality. That's why we only could meet, when his or my parents weren't at home, like today. I rang on his door and just a few seconds later he opened the door and pulled me inside. I closed the door behind me and pulled him into a hug. "I missed you so fucking much", he said and wrapped his arms around my neck. I nodded. "I missed you too", I whispered and put my hands on his waist. He lifted his head from my shoulder and looked into my eyes with a big smile on his face, what made me smile too. He gently pushed his lips against mine and I closed my eyes. It was the best feeling on earth and I hated it so much that I could rarely feel it. He sighed in relief like he had been waiting for this the whole day. I slowly let go from him and he looked at me a few seconds before he started giggling. "What are you laughing about baby bun?", I asked. "I'm just happy to see you and be able to kiss you, and hug you and-" I quickly cut him off with another kiss and he smiled. "I love you so much", he mumbled. "I love you too."
A few hours later, the sun already left the horizon, we laid on the couch, I had his head on my chest and stroked through his soft black hair, in between times I planted little kisses on his forehead, and his smile got brighter with every kiss. "Sometimes I wish we could do that in school too", he sadly mumbled. I groaned. "We've talked about it already." "I know. But when we at least tell my parents? We could meet more often, we don't have to care that they are at home. They'll understand that you don't want to tell your parents", he offered. I didn't say anything. He sat up and looked at me. "Jae I'm trying to give us more possibilities to see each other, you just have to agree." "Let me think about it." He stood up and grabbed his hair. "Jae you had enough time to think. We are together like almost a half year, have you ever thought about how we could see each other in another way than only like this?", he almost screamed. "Because you would have if you loved me." I stood up with my mouth wide open. "Doyoung what are you saying, sure I love you." I frowned and got closer to him but he blocked me up. I saw a tear running down his cheek. "I love you but I don't want a realationship like that", he whispered. I shook my head, not realizing what he actually tried to say. Now my eyes start to fill up with tears but I brushed them away quickly. "Please leave now", he breathed very quiet but I still understood it. "Don't do that Doyoung, I beg you." I shook my head and I saw how he swallowed. "I said leave", he said a little bit louder and I realized how serious he was. I slowly nodded and managed to bring a quiet "okay" over my lips before I left his house.

I didn't sleep well the following night. Also the next days were terrible. We were used to don't talk to each other, but usually we gave each other short looks and smiled. But now we didn't even look at each other. On friday I stood on my locker to take my books for the next lesson. I closed it and turned around, when I saw Doyoung on the opposite of the floor. But he wasn't alone. That new guy, his name is Jungwoo, stood next to him. They seemed to have much fun. I already let out an annoyed sigh, ready to leave, when Jungwoo gave a little sheet of paper to Doyoung, who put it into his pocket and smiled at the boy. That was too much for me. I walked towards them and stood in front of Jungwoo. "Jae what-", Doyoung said but I just ignored him. "Are you always flirting with people who are taken?", I groaned. Some students started looking at us, whispering, like I wouldn't realize it. Jungwoo gave me a suspicious look and smiled. "Taken? From who, you?" He burst out into a laughter and I just smirked. Idiot. "Actually", I said and Jungwoo slowly looked at me, acting like he'd brush away a tear of laughing, "yes." "You can't fool me", Jungwoo said crossing his arms. "I don't even have to try", I answered. I turned around and grabbed Doyoungs wrist to pull him closer to me. "Jae-" I cut him off with pushing my lips against his. A groan went through the people who were secretly staring at us but I didn't care. I only cared for this kiss and Jungwoo, who left the scenario, probably because of embarrassment and, so I hoped, jealousy. Doyoung needed a few seconds to realize what was happening and I was scared he would push me away, as soon as he did, but he didn't. He put his hands on my neck and accepted the kiss. His hands on my neck gave me goosebumps like never before, while I felt Doyoung's happiness through the kiss. He smiled and I slowly let go from him, just to pull him into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry for being an asshole and risking to lose you. Sure we can tell your parents, everything for you." Doyoung looked at me and a tear of happiness ran down his cheek. "It's okay." He kept smiling like an idiot and wrapped his arms around me too. I would never let him go again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

a/n: fight me i live for jaedo fluff. oof i didn't know if i really should share the bullshit i write in school with you but then i realized well i already did so who cares HA

-K🌙
17. december 2o18