k.dy x j.jh ; love me? (fluff)

doyoung
As soon as I found the key for the door, I opened it and entered my house. It was already 4pm and I was glad to finally be at home. My boyfriend Jaehyun followed me. I invited him for dinner to finally tell my parents about our relationship, after one year. I knew my parents wouldn't mind, they'd just be happy for me, as long as I'm happy, but I still needed time to make this decision. I was happy that Jaehyun never forced me, even though I knew it would make him very happy. And I felt like it would make me happy too. Jaehyun closed the door behind us. "Mom? Dad? I'm home", I shouted and a few seconds later I heard the sound of someone walking down the stairway. Then my mom appeared. "Hello. How was your school day?", she asked, smiling, before she discovered Jaehyun. "Oh hello, who are you?", she asked again and I heard curiosity in her voice. "Hey, I'm Jaehyun", he shyly answered and I immediatly smiled. "Mom he's a friend. Could he stay for dinner?", I almost stuttered. My mom vigorously nodded. "Sure he can." She gave Jaehyun a smile. I turned around. "Come in, we'll go into my room", I said and went into my room. I wanted to take his hand, but I had to wait. Only a few hours left. I held my door open for him and closed it as soon as he entered. He looked around my room with his mouth wide open. "That's my room", I nervously said. "We've been together over a year, why have I never seen this? It's beautiful", he whispered and came closer to me, "just like you." He put his hands on my waist and kissed my neck. I chuckled. "Jae stop." But he didn't. "Jae, we have homework", I giggled. Then he stopped. He sighed and threw himself on my bed. "Why do I have such a nerd as a boyfriend?" He said and smiled. He leaned back on my bed and crossed his hands behind his head. I sat down on my desk chair. "School is important", I said. "Only ten minutes. Come on." "Okay, ten minutes. Not one second more", he admitted. I smiled and took out my school stuff. It didn't even took ten minutes to do homework and as soon as I put my things away he backhugged me. "Are you free now?", he whispered into my ear. I stood up and walked towards him. I smiled. "Maybe." He pulled me closer to him and gently laid his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and moved my lips against his. Jaehyun slowly dragged me to the bed and laid me down. He crawled on top of me and kissed my neck. He kissed my jawline up to my lips again, before he licked my bottom lip and I ran my hands through his hair, messing it up, what made him look even hotter. "Doyoung", I suddenly heard the voice of my dad screaming. Jaehyun slowly let go from me and I rolled my eyes. "Not now dad", I mumbled. Jaehyun stood up, so that I could stand up to. "Remember, when you told them we can do that everyday." I bit my lip and left my room, followed by Jaehyun, to go down into the dining room. My dad saw me the first time today, so he didn't know that Jaehyun was here too. "Oh hello. Who are you?", he asked, when he discovered my boyfriend. "Jaehyun", he quiet said and bowed down. "Please sit down. We are happy to have a guest and a friend from Doyoung here", he said with a bright smile and both, me and Jaehyun, sat down. My hands were sweating and I wiped them off my jeans. Jaehyun noticed and took my hand under the table unobtrusively. I calmed down a bit and he let go from my hand to start eating. After a while, we were finish with eating and I started getting very nervous again. My mom stood up to bring the plates into the kitchen, but she came back soon and sat down again. "How long will you stay?", she then asked Jaehyun. "Uhm, I don't know already. I don't know how long this will take", Jaehyun said and smiled. I turned my head around and looked at him, barely noticable shaking my head. But he just nodded. "What are you talking about?", my mom asked a little bit confused and also my dad looked at me and Jaehyun and at me again. I looked at my hands. "Mom, dad, I-i think I have to tell you something", I quiet stuttered. Jaehyun took my hand again and I slowly breathed in and out. "Whatever it is, you can tell us, but you're sure you want to do it in front of your friend? This is no offend!", my mom said and Jaehyun just smiled and nodded. "Yes, I am. I want him to be here", I quickly replied. My parents gave each other a very confused look, before they looked at me and Jaehyun again. "Okay, we are very curious now. Tell us." My dad frowned. "Promise me that you'll still love me", I whispered and pressed Jaehyuns hand under the table. My mom vigorously nodded. "Doyoung we will always love you." I nodded and formed an "okay" with my lips. "You remember when I said, I would bring my first girlfriend home on the first day to introduce you to her?" I hesitated and took a deep breath again. "I'm sorry that this won't ever happen. But I'm still in a relationship." My parents had no clue what I was talking about, I could read in on their faces. Couldn't they think about it one second? "Instead of a girlfriend, I'm here to introduce you to-", I stopped and looked at Jaehyun, who gently nodded, "to my boyfriend." My heart stopped beating when I said the last word. I really said it. "I'm not straight. I'm gay", I also added. My parents stayed quiet for a while like they first had to realize what I actually had just said and this seconds felt like an eternity, but then my mom opened her eyes wide. "Oh my god Doyoung", she said and stood up, to come to me and hugged me. "That's okay. That's not a problem in any way, as long as you're happy, we don't care about which gender your partner has, understand?", she said and put her hands on my face while looking into my eyes. I smiled brightly and she brushed away my tears. I wasn't crying because I was sad, I was just so relieved and happy, that they finally knew. My mom let go from me and walked over to my boyfriend to hug him too. "Thank you for making my son happy", she said. My dad still sat on his chair, but he smiled and nodded. "I agree with your mom", he said while my mom let go from Jaehyun, who sat down again, and walked back to her seat, "we're happy, that you're happy." He turned his head to Jaehyun. "And we are thankful, that you can make out son happy." I also turned my head around to Jaehyun, who had a bright smile on his face, just like me. I formed a little "thanks" with my mouth and even though I didn't say what for, he knew it.