3

Willow

An alarm signalled that it was time to get up. My arms stretched and I yawned unattractively. The time on my phone read 6:00am and I flung to my feet with enthusiasm. I got ready within 5 minutes, sporting a black button up shirt, dark blue jeans and black converse. After brushing at my teeth and washing my face, I let my brown hair stay as it was after brushing; an insane curly state.

I threw on my long, black, tweed coat and flung the collar up. I was running quickly against the pavement to hail a cab, when I saw Sherlock and John in one...speeding away.

I jumped in front of the taxi, my whole body on the front window, the view of the street blocked by my face, upper body (which was unfortunate as my shirt rode up and you could see the bottom of my bra, not quite cleavage though thank goodness) and half of my legs. When the cab stopped, I opened the door nonchalantly and slipped in by Sherlock, looking at him and then across him to John- putting my hand up to signal 'hello'.

Sherlock smiled and John was shocked but then his face turned to amusement.

The cabbie muttered something quite harsh to me and I bent forward, my breath tickling his neck and said loudly: "one more word and I'll make sure your wife knows about you cheating and your mystery family. I'll also pay less than the price desired," he gulped and I realised Sherlock probably told him where to go, "now step on it." I spat.

I leaned back and smiled normally at Sherlock, earning a smirk.

Scotland Yard

I sassily strolled into Greg's office, sitting on his desk and grabbing Sherlock's phone from his pocket.

Unlocking it, I went to photos and looked at the ones I took yesterday, voicing my thoughts.

"The murderer obviously know's me, that's why he directed this towards me, someone who likes to play games, very clever, know's me enough to know that I would be on this case. Obviously doesn't do this himself- so he has a lot of people working for him as he doesn't want to get his hands dirty but he's very powerful and know's how to commit a crime..." I said quick fire, and then stopped, realisation covering my features. "Oh.." I smiled, realising who our killer was, "Brilliant."

I looked to Sherlock, him also having a look of determination on his face.

"If Willow doesn't die others will." I muttered the words across the wall at the crime scene.

"Who? What? Sherlock? WILL!?" He shouted the last part as I was walking away.

"MORIARTY!" Me and Sherlock boomed, exasperated. Then we both ran to 221b.