4

John

It's been 3 hours since Sherlock and Will ran out of Scotland Yard and back to 221b. I ran straight after them and we are now situated back at the flat.

"Anyone want a cup of coffee? Sherlock?" I asked.

"No." he whined, looking at me irritably from his chair.

"Will?" I was not getting an answer. "Sherlock she's not answering me."

"Shut up, John." her voice suddenly came from the floor, slightly muffled because she was face down.

"Okay." I sighed, used to this behaviour.

I went to the kitchen and made myself one.

"Are you going after him?" I heard Sherlock ask.

"Obviously." Willow mumbled.

Silence spread like wild fire.

I broke it as I finished my coffee making and went to the living room, sitting on my chair and exclaiming, "are we doing anything about this murder then?"

"The murder was nothing John, just a boring murder. Dull. It's not the murder anyway, It's the message for me. We need to stop Moriarty- but how is unknown." Will said.

"We?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes, John. We. Me and Willow." Sherlock said.

I was quite hurt that I wouldn't be tagging along, but Willow interrupted my thoughts.

"John came come to," she kind of smiled, then went back to the floor.

I grinned, sipping at my drink.

Willow

I buttoned my coat and grabbed Sherlock's arm, walking out of 221b. He quickly grabbed his coat, stunned at my strength and called John.

I jumped into a cab and we were off to see Lestrade.

Scotland Yard

We were here because I knew there was another one.

"It reads, 'I'm Warning You Willow.'" Greg said with a puzzling look on his face, escorting us to a room full of pictures of the room with the fresh killing.

"He wants to blackmail you," Sherlock muttered down to me.

"Quite." I sighed.

"He? Oh right, Moriarty." Greg mumbled.

I rolled my eyes: "do keep up Lestrade."

Sherlock chuckled and I suddenly screamed.

John jumped back slightly and Sherlock snapped his head to where I was, whereas Greg just looked used to it and sat down at a chair.

"I NEED A CASE!" I bellowed, running out of the building and all the way back to Baker Street.

Exhausted, I picked the lock of 221b and fell asleep on Sherlock's bed.

Sherlock

Me and John went home about an hour after the recent murder, and I was surprised to see someone in my bed.

I tried to wake her, but she was out cold. I got changed to pyjama's in my bathroom, and then walked out to the living room.

"Willow is in my room." I said.

"What? How'd she get in?"

"Picked the lock." I mumbled, impressed.

"Hello." a tired voice came from the hallway, and in came Will.

Her hair looked like a nest, and the clothes were barley on her body, hanging on for dear life. She was in a state I'd never saw her in.

"Alright?" John asked, taking in her appearance.

She nodded.

"Have you got any?" Willow suddenly landed on my lap, surprising me. She had her eyes open wide.

John looked up from the paper and was shocked at this intimacy.

I knew exactly what she needed. "Yes." I nodded.

"Where are they?" I looked towards my skull.

She fell off my lap excitedly, banging her head off the ground (which John and I found amusing) and scuttled towards the nicotine.

When Willow got the cigarettes, John closed the paper and looked disappointedly to us both.

"Nooo." John grumbled, trying to swipe the packet but failed.

Within two seconds she had the drugs open and one was alight in her mouth.

"Sherlock!" John groaned, as I took one too.

"Heaven." she mumbled, blowing out smoke. I nodded, agreeing.