True Reflections

Vega's POV

I didn't know what to do so I ran back to the waterfall where I sat under the shower of water and thought. I'm thinking of all the people who left me. Mum and Dad who had an Event they disappeared in a ball of fire. I watched what had happened to my grandpa all those years ago as it happened to my parents I was helpless. Delph had witnessed my Grandpa's event then that evil Morrigone decided to make him forget about it causing him severe mental problems which I fixed by making him remember all the pain he went through was caused by me just like the way I caused my brother so much pain by telling him the news about my parents death and walked away with no sympathy just hatred towards him, what kind of sister does that. It seems to me that everyone I know has gone or been entitled to pain that no one should bare.

I had not realised that a few tears have slipped down my face, for some reason I could not even feel the coldness of the water anymore it seemed to all merge into my life falling apart all I had was Delph and now I even pissed him off too. "No you haven't it was my fault" came a small voice to my left. I turned to see Delph sitting there with a little more gap between us than I wanted. "What?" I said confused, Delph smiled sadly and spoke in a kind voice "you thought pissed me off, you didn't though, it was nice I enjoyed tonight it was the best birthday ever, all because of you Vega Jane." The tears formed in my eyes and new that I had Delph back. But earlier he sounded angry why is that I wonder hmm. "Delph , why were you so angry earlier when you know that happened?" I questioned cautiously he looked saddened and is instantly regretted asking.

"This May shock you Vega Jane and don't say a word until I have finished talking please"he quietly said and I nodded in understanding. "It all began when I was 13 years old and me and dad were having a hard time with money and training beasts. One day one of the adults came up to me and said if I went with him for only a few days he would give me 390 pounds and of course I would do anything to help my dad as I did not know of what was coming." Delph paused for a long breath and continued."he blind folded me and took me to his home where there were things Vega Jane, terrible things that he used on me. He r-r-raped m-m-me v-vega Jane." Oh no the the stutter is returning and I can see the tears running down his face but he needed to get it out so he carried on."it was for four days straight I thought there would be no end. I don't know why someone would do this but it happened and that is why I suddenly had a little flash back and remembered some terrible stuff so I just accidentally snapped without thinking it through. I'm so sorry Vega Jane." He then went into a ball with his head on his knees, Delph's was a horrible story and now he had told me I'm sure he felt much better.

"You're the only one that knows about this Vega Jane and I hope it stays that way" came a cracked voice to my left." Of course Delph, always" was my reply, then I turned to wipe the tears of his face with my thumbs."Come on Delph let's go back to our overhang. You need some rest." On the way back to the overhang his hand slithered into mine interlocking so nothing could break it and it felt good.