c h a p t e r - t h r e e

Maddie's P.O.V.

"Where do you wanna go tonight?" Michael asked me as we are walking around the town, just buying odd things at some odd stores.

It's been a week now since me and Michael both got emotional about him leaving. And there's three more weeks for us to spend together, well, I believe we're gonna spend it together but I heard Michael talking to Karen, his mother, that we're gonna visit them before he goes on tour. We haven't talked about that yet but I guess I should bring that up tonight.

"I don't know, let's just stay at home, watch Netflix" I said looking up at him as he looks ahead of us, nodding in agreement. For awhile I just took in his features as we walk. I mean, I do memorize his face, and... body... but I just can't help how much I'm gonna miss seeing his face everyday, his red hair that's now fading...

Before I knew it, I was staring too long that a smirk formed on his face and he finally look back at me.

"I know I'm hot" he winks before facing ahead again. I just chuckle in response and stopped staring at him only to look at the different stores we pass by.

"You know I was actually gonna take you on a French fries date tonight" he said and I stopped dead in my tracks. So since our hands are intertwined he stopped too.

I look at him with raised eyebrows before chuckling "A French fries date?"

"Yeah, I mean, all we've ever do the whole week was eat pizza, so I thought I should give you a gift for putting up with my pizza obsession" he said before bringing my knuckles up to his lips and kissed it. I smiled and blush... hard.

Well, you see here, Michael is the most unpredictable person on earth. You don't know what's going on in his little head. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing because all of the ideas that came out of his head never failed to surprise me and make me happy.

"Mike!" I awed and brought my hands that's not occupied by his hands to his face and pulled him closer just so I could give him a kiss "You're so freaking sweet it's making me sick" I joked once we pulled away and returned to walking.

"Oh but you love it" he turned to face me just so he could give me another award winning smirk

"Unfortunately" I exaggeratedly sighs and he chuckle

"You know I've asked myself a million times with this question, but I don't understand why I even love you" he joked

"It's because I have a nice butt" I replied and he let go of my hands which made me look at him confusingly but I soon understood, because he put it on my butt and squeezed it a little causing me to gasp and hit his shoulder.

"You're such a pervert!" I whined and he laugh once again .

"Love you too" he said pecking my lips.

This boy is gonna be the death of me.