c h a p t e r - e i g h t

Michael's P.O.V.

"Michael, I can't believe it! You said you will call me! I waited until 3 in the fucking morning and you never called!" She yelled through the phone, hurt and anger lacing with her voice.

It's only been a month since the tour started. The first few weeks, we're getting along with the timezones perfectly but as the days goes by, we barely even find a time for each other anymore. Because number one, my schedule is damn hectic as well as hers, and number two we always get tired and would just forget to call each other. Just like what I did last night.

"Did you ever think that I'm just tired?" I fired back. I'm sure the boys could hear it from the other rooms but I don't really care at the moment.

"But you always call even just for a few minutes even when you're tired!" She said, her voice becoming more softer now. All I could hear is sadness and it's makes me regret even yelling at her.

"I'm sorry okay? It's jut... I'm so stressed I don't even know what to do" I running my hands trough my hair and I heard her sigh on the other line.

"That's why I am here for right? I'm not just your girlfriend, Michael. I am also your bestfriend, you know you can tell me everything" she said and I can't help it, but I cried. It's like all the of the stress just exploded inside my body and now I'm a crying bastard.

"It-its just, the hates, and the stress... the hectic schedules. We can barely even have time for ourselves" I told her.

"Shhh. Babe, don't cry. I may be on the other side of the world but I'm still here for you, no matter what, okay?" It's like her voice has magic in them because it literally calmed me down.

"Thank you. You're the best." I told her, wiping my tears away.

"I know right" she chuckle and I did too "I'm fabulous"

"Sure babe" I joked still calming down from my break down.

"You know you should agree with me!" she whined.

"I agreed didn't I?" I stated and she sigh on the other line once again.

"You did not!" She chuckle.

"I did. But anyways, how's work?" I ask, standing up from the couch I'm sitting on and onto my bed.

"Work is a bitch. My boss wants me to take a picture of a freaking dolphin" she said and I burst out laughing.

No matter how hard her days have been, she always manage to be happy and funny. That's probably one of the reasons why I fell in love with her.

"A dolphin? How are you going to do that?"  I asked and she rumbled on about how she would go in the middle of the sea just to find them. She also told me that she's planning on kidnapping SpongeBob and Patrick and show them to her boss. I can't help but laugh harder.

And just then, I know, she's the one that I will spend the rest of my life with. I mean, I know that since the first time I saw her , cliché right? But it's true. I may not be getting an engagement ring soon, but I know someday I will.