Part 21

I had a bad feelings about this and pushes Sasuke trying to get out of the room. But his strong arm gripped me. And pushed me against the wall. Blocking my way with his hands he kisses me passionately. I can sense jealousy in him. And whatever was going to happen next wasn't pleasant.

"Why am I so powerless against him?"

Picking me up in a bridal style he puts me on the bed and starts removing our clothes. He lays on top of me.

He puts his head on my chest and starts kissing me again

He puts his head on my chest and starts kissing me again. I blushed and looked away. I don't know what's going on. It all was sudden and confusing. It was until he said those words.

Sasuke : Your mine. And I can't see you with someone else. I will do anything to keep you to myself.

Me : (disgusted) Sasuke you have gone mad!

I push him away as hard as possible making him hit his head against the wall. Hope that will bring some sense in him. Wearing my clothes I looked at him in disgust before unlocking the door.

Sasuke : Sakura wait! I was just jealous....

Me : I know that. And I feel stupid.

I ran out of the room. Itachi walked in the apartment after his work and looked at me worried. Tears rolled down from my eyes as I walked out of the apartment. The only thing I remember after that was I running in the rain my eyes were blurry my feets felt numb. My clothes wet in the water making it transparent. But I cared about none of these things.

Gaara's thoughts...

I walked past the buildings as tears rolled down from my eyes

I walked past the buildings as tears rolled down from my eyes. I rarely feel like this... People walked down the streets with umbrellas over their heads. Entering a bar I thought of taking a shot or two when I noticed her. Pink hairs fell on her face as she gulps her whisky from the glass at one go. She poured herself another drink only to find the bottle empty. Her eyes were red.