Prologue

Tiiiit~

The intercom rang as I sat down on my bed. I sighed and went to my boss's room. I slammed the door open saying "Alright, what do you want now?!" He chuckled and said "Shouldn't you be treating your patients with love and care?" He said stressing the words love and care.

A vein popped on my forehead as I heard him say that. "What kind of doctor can put love and care in her work if she's a private doctor of the person who she hates the most?!" I said.

He chuckled and said "I, Itachi Uchiha, hired a private doctor, Sakura Haruno, due to some circumstances." My eyes twitched as he said that in a matter-of-fact tone. "Alright! Fine! What do you want?!" I said, giving up. "I want water." I stared at him blankly. "Water? All you want is a FREAKIN' cup water?!" He nodded in response. "Why call me if you have a gazillion maids and butlers all over your mansion?!" I said in range. "I want to be sure that my water is clean." He said. My eye twitched again at this. "Well, f*ck that I'm going to bed! It's f*cking 12 am for Pete's sake!" I exclaimed as I stormed out of his room, I heard him laughing at me as he told one of his maids to fetch him cup of water.

I sighed as I lied down in bed. Guess I can't help it. I am in debt because of some circumstances. And the only way to pay it is to work for it. I closed my eyes as I'm consumed by slumber. This is Sakura Haruno, and this is my story with the bastard that I hate most, Itachi Uchiha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yo minna, Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. ^_^

Sakura: Why the hell am I stuck with the weasel?!

Me: You're in a debt remember?

Sakura: The hell I am! Com'ere, Dark! *Starts chasing me*

Me: *Runs behind Itachi* HELP ME!!!

Itachi: *sighs* Why am I not myself in your story?

Me: *scratches the back of my head* Eh...Sorry for your OOCness~

Sakura:*catches dark* Com'ere ya lil' punk!

Me: HEEELPP!!!

Itachi:*sigh* Dark doesn't own naruto. See you soon, minna-san. *looks at us* Hope she lives after this though...

Dark is out. Peace. V(^_^ )