Chapter 10: Practice Being A Guy

"I'm bac-- what the f**k happened here?!" A female voice exclaimed, making everyone look towards the woman's way.

"Shizune-san!" Hinata said. "Orochimaru barged in here again. But knowing Tsunade, of course she would go on a rampage." Tenten said. Shizune sighed, face palming. "You know what this means, more paper works." Shizune said. Tsunade gave her puppy eyes and said "There must be another way!"

Shizune gave Tsunade a thoughtful look. "There is, but I don't think the girls will like it." She said. "Lay it on us." Karin said, pushing her glasses up. "There's this Olympic for cafés and restaurants. The grand price is brandnew set of equipments. It is a week long event." Shizune explained.

"We'll join!" Tenten said, completely excited. "But there's a catch." Shizune said, silencing Tenten. "A cafe must pair up with a restaurant." Shizune said, giving them serious looks. "The Olympic starts in a week. You better find your restaurant." Shizune said, waving at them as she walked away to take a warm bath.

"Try calling the Suna restaurant." Hinata suggested. "No can do, I heard from Kankuro, Gaara already teamed up with Naruto's cafe." Temari said.

"What about Suigetsu's restaurant? I heard he has one." Ino asked, eyeing Karin. "He teamed up with some other cafe." Karin said. Tenten looked at Sakura and grinned. "Hey! I heard the group Itachi is in owns a restaurant." She said.

Sakura simply blinked at Tenten. "He does?" She asked, dumbfounded.

Later that night....

"Hey Itachi, I heard Akatsuki owns a restaurant." Sakura said, Itachi turned to her and nodded as he took a bite of his dinner. "Oh my, they didn't tell you?" Touka asked.

Sakura nodded and took a bite of her food. "You know about the olympics? Can we team up for the grand price?" Sakura asked Itachi, giving him the puppy eyes. Itachi stared at her, twitching.

A few seconds later he turned away and said "I'll have to ask leader for that." "Ohh? Is your cafe joining Sakura-chan?" Touka asked. "We need the grand price Touka-san. Our manager accidentally destroyed everything." Sakura said, stressing the word accidentally.

"Hn. Their manager has insane strength." Itachi said monotonously, making Touka laughed. "Is their manager perhaps, Tsunade?" He asked, making Itachi and Sakura look at him confusedly. "How did you know?" They asked at the same time.

"Oh, we were classmates in highschool along with Orochimaru, and Jiraiya. Anyways, I'd be surprised if Pein agrees on this." Touka said, smiling softly. As if on cue, Itachi's phone rang. He looked at the caller's ID and saw Pein's name.

"Itachi, we're going to the cafe where Sakura works at tomorrow. We have  meeting with them." Pein said through the phone. "Hn." Itachi replied. With that, Pein hung up. Sakura and Touka stared at Itachi with eyes saying tell-us-what-he-said look. Itachi twitched and said "Leader wants a meeting with Tsunade-san tomorrow. The time is indefinite."

"What for?" Sakura asked, raising an eyebrow. "He didn't explain further." Itachi said. "Sounds like business." Touka said, smiling.

The following day...

All the Akatsuki members and Tsunade's workers sat across eachother with a very awkward feeling around them, well, except for Tsunade and Pein who are currently staring at each other coldly.

"So what did you come here for?" Tsunade asked. "We came here to offer you a deal." Pein replied. "Oh? And what is that deal you are speaking of?" Shizune asked. "About a tournament with a grand price of brand new furnitures and equipments." Konan answered.

"F**king cheapskate." Hidan mumbled, earning a hit on the head from Kakuzu. "Kakuzu was too cheap to even buy a decent set of furnitures." Zetsu said in two voices. "So we agreed on joining the tournament with your cafe as our partner, un." Deidara said.

"But the only problem we have is that the tournament only allows male players." Sasori said. "And we need two people from the cafe and another two from the restaurant." Kisame said. "Hn." Itachi said, nodding.

"I'll go." Sakura said, shocking everyone in the room. "Wait, forehead, you'll actually do it?" Ino asked with wide eyes. Sakura nodded, clearly determined. "In that case, I'll go too." Tenten said, grinning. "That settles it then. Itachi, partner up with Sakura. Kisame, partner up with the bun-haired girl." Pein said. "The name's Tenten." She said, glaring at Pein.

Pein simply brushed her off and said "The torunament starts within six days. Better start practicing acting like a guy."

"Why don't Sakura-chan, Itachi-senpai, Kisame-senpai and bun-haired-girl-senpai practice being a guy today and tomorrow?" Tobi asked jumping around in happiness. "Hn." Itachi said. "That's reasonab--wait what?!" Tenten asked, looking at Tobi with wide eyes. "Give us all you've got!" Sakura said, determined.

To Be Continued....