Chapter 5: Offer

Itachi smiled a little at Sakura's sleeping face. He finished his work and was going to wake Sakura up until he started staring. He snapped out of it and shook Sakura a little. "Hn. Sakura, wake up. Let's go home." Sakura groaned and opened her eyes slowly. "Itachi?" Sakura asked in a tired voice.

"Hn. Let's go home." Itachi said monotonously. Sakura tiredly stood up and walked beside Itachi. The ride back home was silent. They entered the mansion and heard the plates being set on the table. "Oh my, Sakura-chan. Why are you so late. It's almost dinner time." Touka said, approaching Sakura and Itachi.

"Hn. She was stalked by my little brother so I came to get her and brought her to my office." Itachi said, hanging his coat on the coat rack. "Oh my. Were you hurt Sakura-chan?" Touka asked concern filling his eyes. Sakura smiled and said no.

"Alright then, fix yourselves up. Dinner is almost ready." Touka said with a smile on his face. Sakura went to her room and took a quick shower and changed into a pink shirt and a black shorts.

She went to the kitchen to help Touka prepare. She entered the Kitchen and saw Itachi preparing the table. "Sakura-chan, I was thinking if you wanted to learn martial arts in Akatsuki dojo. You know, just to be sure you'll be safe from Itachi-kun's brother." Touka said with a smile on his face, setting the food on the table.

"Akatsuki dojo?" Sakura asked, walking in. Touka nodded. "Hn, it's the same place where I hang out during Sundays." Itachi said monotonously, sitting on one of the chairs. "They teach martial arts depending on the teacher's specialty. Like Itachi-kun and Kisame-kun. They both specialize in swords so they teach swordsmanship." Touka said also taking a sit.

"Sounds fun." Sakura said with a grin on her face, also taking a sit. "You will meet everyone tomorrow then. Itachi-kun will escort you." Touka said, taking a bite. "Hn. I never agreed to that, and it's Tuesday. I'm needed in my office." Itachi said looking at Touka. Touka looked at Itachi menacingly. "Itachi-kun will escort Sakura-chan." He said again, this time in a creepy way. Itachi gulped and nodded, looking away. Making Sakura laugh at them. "Pick up Sakura-chan tomorrow after her shift, Itachi-kun." Touka said, giving Itachi a close eyed smile. Itachi nodded and ate his dinner, clearly not wanting the idea of leaving things in the office.

To Be Continued...