Chapter 20: Break Time

"If you insist then fine. I have better things to do anyway." Sasuke coolly said as he started walking out of the restaurant. "Sakura-san, mentally and physically you are strong. But why the sudden change when Itachi-san's brother is present?" Yurasaki started, making Sakura's eyes widen. A few moments of silence passedand Yurasaki took the hint. "I'm sorry for asking." Yurasaki said, giving Sakura a warm smile.

Sakura lied on her bed thinking about what happened just a few hours ago. 'Itachi looked so proud of Yurasaki when Yurasaki reported. I'll never get that guy.' Sakura thought. Suddenly, an image of Itachi patting her head affectionately flashed in her mind. Sakura sat up with a reddened face. "What was that?" She whispered to herself. She lied back down, this time burrying her face in her pillow. 'This damned lady heart of mine.' With that, Sakura fell asleep.

_____________________________
The following day...

Sakura moaned as she lied on the sofa. Itachi was right behind her with sweat rolling down his forehead and flushed cheeks. Itachi removed his coat causing Sakura to blush. "I-Itachi, take off my clothes too." Itachi did what he was told. She groaned and arched her back the moment cold air hit her hot aching body. Itachi let out a groan and lied next to her, near her ear. Itachi let out another hot husky groan.

"Please shut up. It's too hot and you're contributing to air pollution." Itachi groaned at the heat. "Don't blame me, blame the air conditioner for breaking." Sakura moaned.

( You were thinking of something else weren't you? -^- I deserve my vote. My friend deserves a follow for thinking of this -^- XanderLovesClifford )

"Alright, you two. Don't let the ice cream melt." Kisame said, entering the living room with Touka. "Finally, something cold other than Itachi." Sakura said, moaning as she took a bite of her ice cream. "I'm not cold." Itachi said. "Yes you are." Kisame and Sakura said at the same time. "Oh, he's not that cold." Touka butted in. "See?" Itachi said, happily eating his ice cream.

"Here." Touka said, handing Itachi and Sakura towels. "You people look like you ran a thousand meters under the burning sun." Kisame said as he consumed his ice cream. "Under the burning sun is spot on." Sakura said, sighing at the cold heavenly delight.

A few minutes later, a series of loud knocks were heard. "Open the g**d**ned door!" A shout reached them as Touka sighed and walked towards the door. "Ahh, Hidan-kun." He greeted as a red smiling face met him. "Where are the shark face, ice block and the b**ch?" He asked, sweat dripping like a faucet.

"Come on in. I'll prepare ice cream for you, they're in the living room." With that, Hidan ran in. "No running." Touka reminded. Hidan walked fast towards the living room. "F**kers! Kakuzu ate something bad!" Hidan happily said. "Then why are you so happy about it?!" Sakura shouted with wide eyes. "No! I mean the s**thead did something f**ked up!" "Well what is it then?" Kisame asked. "He bought tickets for the whole gang! In a f**king fancy resort!" Hidan shouted, making the other's eyes widen.

"Take him to a doctor!" Kisame shouted. "But first, let's enjoy his sickness." Itachi monotonously stated, making the others nod in agreement. "Wow. Such great friends you are." Sakura stated. "That's rather normal for them. It just proves that their bonds are strong, wouldn't you say so, Sakura-chan?" Touka said, smiling as he took Kisame's bowl for seconds.

"Damn, this ice cream is good!" Hidan exclaimed. "It was from the cafe. They sent it as thanks for the Akatsuki's help." Touka explained. "We should help them more often if ice cream"s the payment." Kisame stated, laughing.

"By the way, the s**thead asked me to f**king tell you to bring your co-workers." Sakura smiled at what he said. "I'll relay it to them immediately. When is he planning to leave?" Sakura asked. "In f**king fifteen minutes."

Everyone in the room got silent. "What the f**k?! Tell us a lot sooner next time!" Sakura shouted, hitting him over his head. "Well I f**king tried but ice cream got in the way." "Yeah, is this Tsunade?" Kisame asked through the phone. "Yeah, tell your whole crew to pack up. You can bring Jiraiya with you. We'll pick you guys up soon. You pack up too." Kisame instructed. "I swear if you're taking us to a s**tty place, you're dead meat!" With that, Tsunade hung up.

"Please come with us." Itachi monotonously stated, looking at Touka. "It's your bonding, you should enjoy it." Touka said, smiling as he patted Itachi's head. "Yeah, you f**king deserve a break." Hidan said, entering Touka's room. Hidan took Touka's luggage and started throwing clothes and necessities in it. Touka sighed and smiled at this scene. "Besides, no one would f**king cook descent food for us." "So that's your main reason." Kisame said, sweatdropping.

"You should really rest easy sometime, Touka-san. You're always in the house unless you're doing grocery shopping. Besides, it's too hot not to go for a swim, you might get heat stroke here." Sakura reasoned, throwing things in her luggage. A few minutes of reasonings later, Touka finally complied, just in time before they heard the car, followed by a shout. "Hurry up, Hidan!" Kakuzu shouted. "F**k off!" Hidan shouted back. With that the group went to the cafe to pick up the girls.

To Be. Continued...