Chapter 4: Save Me

"I'm getting out of place here." Sakura said, sweat dropping. Everyone turned to her with a grin. "Go to Itachi then." They all said at the same time. Sakura twitched at this and said "I don't like that jerk!" "Tsun tsun~." Ino said nudging and winking at her. 'This is going to be a long day.' Sakura thought, twitching in embarrassment.

Everyone stopped laughing when they heard the chime ring. Everyone bowed and said "Welcome back, master." "Hn." A voice said, making Sakura narrow her eyes. "Sasuke." Sakura whispered. She looked up and saw Sasuke smirking.

A few hours later...

Sakura's shift ended and it's time for her to go back to the mansion. But Sasuke is still in the cafe, staring at Sakura. She entered the back room and changed to her normal clothes.

She was walking home when she felt like she was being followed. She looked at the corner of her eyes and spotted Sasuke a few meters away. She quickly entered a convenience store and waited for Sasuke to walk away.

Thirty minutes has passed and Sasuke is still there. Sakura fished out her phone from her pocket and dialed Touka's number. "Please pick up, Touka-san. Please." Sakura pleaded, staring as Sasuke as he waited for her outside. A few rings passed and still no answer.

'I can't call my friends, they're still at work for sure.' Sakura thought, tearing up a little as she shut her eyes tightly. Suddenly she felt a hand on her head. She snapped her eyes open and saw onyx eyes near her emerald ones.

"Itachi." Sakura said in relief as she hugged him tightly. Itachi's eyes widened as he felt her shake a little from fear. "Hn. Why were you so scared?" Itachi asked. "S-sasuke." Was all Sakura said, she teared up and hugged him as if her life depends on him. He looked out the window and saw Sasuke waiting for Sakura outside.

"Hn. Come on." Itachi said, walking towards the freezer and took out two popsicles. He paid for it and gave her one. Sakura took it with still shaky hands. "Hn. Relax, I'll protect you." Itachi said with an invisible smile on his face.

He wrapped an arm around Sakura's shaking figure and exited the convenience store. Sasuke spotted them but his eyes widened when he also spotted Itachi. Itachi gave his brother a death glare and walked towards his office with Sakura.

"H-how did you know I was there?" Sakura said, eating the popsicle, still a little shaky from a while ago. "Hn. I didn't. I was going to get myself a snack from across a street and I spotted your pink hair. I got curious as to why it was lower than usual and went in the store and saw you tearing up." Itachi explained as he type in a document. "Thank you." Sakura said, smiling a little.

"Hn. Take a nap or something. I'll take you home when I'm done. I'm pretty sure Sasuke is still waiting outside." Itachi said. Sakura nodded and soon fell asleep on a side of Itachi's desk.

To Be Continued...