-duck you

Y/n POV

"You've been distracted today." I snapped out of my thoughts and focused my eyes on Jungkook.

I slightly run my fingers through my hair. "I guess so.." I rested my head in my hands and leaned towards Jungkooks paper.

I glanced over at his papers until my eyes shifted to jungkooks biceps. Can I tell you how hot they look? Well siStEr they are omEga fine.

I don't mean to think dirty, but those biceps are fucking kinky. #kinky19.

Jungkooks eyes met mines. I looked away quickly, not wanting anything to escalate from there. As I was about to opened my mouth, the doorbell rang.

I looked at Jungkook and he looked back at me. "I'll go get it." He said. He got up and closed the door on his way out.

I sighed while looking around his room. Decided to explore myself huehue.

I looked at all the medals he has won from all the sports he has played.

I looked at all the albums he owned in his box. I ran my fingers over the covers while continuing to walk forward.

"I knew it! You're having an affair with my best friend!"

I heard distant yelling coming from downstairs. As I walked to the door, my wool blouse caught onto one of jungkooks trophy's making my wool blouse slide off my shoulder, revealing my navy blue velvety tank top.

As that happened, the door swung open. I jerked my head over to the door and it was Yeri standing there.

"Oh hi Yeri-" my voice faded when I saw the look on her face. She was so disgusted.

"I knew it! You were sleeping with her!" She looked so angry. I squinted my eyes trying to think of what she was talking about. I then gasped and looked at my wool sweater that I released from the trophy.

My tank top strap fell to my shoulder. My wool blouse was still off my shoulder.

"Wait Yeri it's not what you think-"

"It looks like you're sleeping with my boyfriend."

She pushed Jungkook out of the way. She made her way down the stairs. Jungkook looked at me and his eyes widened.

"My blouse got stuck on your-"

"No it's ok I get it."

We both heard a slam at the door. Jungkook looked at me and I looked at him. We both didn't know what to do now.

"I think I should probably leave-"

"Oh no it's okay, don't mind her. She'll be back in a day or two.."

The tone in his voice sounded almost as if he didn't care. Had he finally noticed she's been playing him? He did do the same thing to her...

I nodded and signaled him back at his desk to continue working on his essay.

I couldn't help but feel bad for ruining their relationship. Maybe it's time I go back to the screen.

———

I left Jungkook's house about an hour ago. I'm currently laying on my bed, scrolling through Instagram.

I get a notification from my DMs and slowly go and look at who has possibly decided to dm me now.

———

Jungkook
-well you haven't been talking to me lately

Me
i've been busy babe 🤧-

Jungkook
-with what?

Me
why does it matter to you ? 🤩-
how was your day b-

Jungkook
-stressful
-my tutor came and so did Yeri

Me
is that why Yeri is so pissed?-
did something happen?-

Jungkook
-ye something happened
-just a misunderstanding that's all
-aren't you Yeri bestfriend?

Me
why of course-

Jungkook
-huh that's weird
-I talk to all her friends and none of them talked to me before

Me
hm-
so you were trying to find me 🤠-

Jungkook
-no

Me
omg you were trying to find me 😩-
I'm so honored holy shit-
my heart oppar 🤩🤩-

Jungkook
-god can you calm down
-I was just curious

Me
curious to find me that's for sure-

Jungkook
-you know what

Me
are you gonna spank me daddy 🤠-

Jungkook
-what
-no
-are you that kinky?

Me
kinky for you daddy 🤩-
omg ur letting me call u daddy-

Jungkook
-what
-no
-stop

Me
ILY DADDY 🤩🤩-

Jungkook
-I'm leaving
-duck you
-**fuck

Me
omg duck that dick in me 🤩😩-

Jungkook has logged out

When I saw that Jungkook had logged out I chuckled. I started thinking about our future together. Although I might not even get to claim him for my own,

A girl can dream right?