-whats the worst that could happen?

Y/N POV

It was 2 in the morning. I woke up due to my desperate thirst for water. As I walked into the kitchen to grab myself a cup of water, I was reminded of the party. The way Jungkook embraced and kissed me ever so lovingly, it made me feel safe and made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

I walk back into my room just to remember that jungkook had stayed the night. No we did not sleep with each other.

Sadly.

We both were walking home from the party last night and the tequila sure was kicking in. So I offered him to stay at my house until he's 100% okay to go home the next morning.

I guess at the party we kinda patched things up from there. Our relationship was now well known. Everyone saw us kissing so there really was no need to fake our actions towards each other. I'm finally happy and at ease. Not having to worry about who's going to catch us if we perhaps decided to do something naughty.

I slipped myself into bed next to Jungkook, feeling the instant warmth of his skin touching mine. I laid my head on the pillow while looking at Jungkooks facial features. I guess you could say he was absolutely perfect. Everything about him made me feel so soft.

I reached over to touch his cheek but he grunted and turned his back on me. I let out a soft small sigh. Will it always be this comforting from now on? I do hope so. I don't think I can live without him now that I know how we both feel for one another.

Then a sudden fear rose in my gut. I had forgotten all about the mysterious text messages I've been sending to Jungkook on instagram. I haven't been texting him lately but he has to mysterious girl.

I don't know how I'm going to tell him. Do I continue talking to him through mysterious girl? Do I confess now before it's too late? Or do I just let it be?

My eyes were begging me to close them, so I did. Slowly sinking away to eternal darkness and letting the warmth of Jungkook wrap around my small body.

For now I'll keep it on the low. I can't risk our relationship quite yet. Besides, what's the worst that can happen?