-lets let go of it all

Y/n POV

"Jungkook we need to talk." I grab his arm and swing him around. He looks at me confused and worried. He puts his hand on my shoulders and leans in a little.

"Is everything alright?" He says in a low voice only I can hear. I look down, I can't bear to look him in the eyes. I hold my quivering hands. Jungkook notices and places his hands on top of mine.

I softly yank my hand away from his grip and put them in my pocket. The moon was shining quite brightly, but the city lights were shining brighter in this dark world. I let out a sigh and manage the courage to look up at his face.

"I'm the mystery girl." I say quickly, but he doesn't miss a single word. He stumbles back a bit. He tilts his head in confusion.

"Y-you're the one who's been texting me? Sending me.." I nod as he doesn't finish the sentence. He squints his eyes at me. He's trying to read me, but I'm unreadable now. He tilts his head back and scoffs.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. But when mystery girl and you had the argument I just....couldn't keep it a secret anymore. I had to let you know now before-"

"Before everything got out of hand?" He finished my sentence. I was a bit taken back, but all I could do was nod. He continued trying to search for something that isn't there.

"Jungkook..." my voice cracks as I fight the urge of the tears forming in my eyes.

I look up at him and look into his dark brown eyes. He too was now unreadable, it's like I put up a wall there. But I won't be the one to take that wall down anymore.

"L-lets stop seeing each other." I say softly. Jungkook eyebrows crash into each other. He looks at me with all kind of confusion, but he closes his eyes for a split second and looks back at me.

"Fine." He turns around before I can catch a glimpse of his reaction. He walks away from me and I do the same. I walk in the opposite direction as tears slowly stream down my cheeks.

"It was for the best..." I whisper to myself. I look up at the moon thinking about what I had done. I know how much I love him, how much he meant to me. But the way I feel for Namjoon, is just another love I cannot give to Jungkook.

But in the end I knew it wasn't going to work. Our relationship was just toying with one another. It wasn't real love we felt, just a fling. Not a typical love story...

The same useless words comes into play as it always does. The word so useless in a time like this. So useless that it has no meaning or affect to it anymore.

I'm sorry .

The end.