-paitence baby

Y/n POV

"Explain to me these horrifying grades!" My mother slapped the papers she got in the mail onto the table. She crossed her arms and looked at me annoyed.

My grades in school just, aren't the greatest they used to be. They were almost straight A's, except for Chemistry, no one likes chemistry.

My grades now? All C's and below. I know, I'm practically a failure. But hey, I'm trying my best. That's what counts right? Mother seems to think otherwise.

"I'll bring my grades up. Stop worrying will you?"

My mother's eyes were shooting daggers at me. She looked so angry, if she wanted, she could've slapped me and I would've passed out for days, but she didn't.

"Stop worrying?" She scoffed and laughed as if it was some kind of funny joke.

"Who else is going to take care of me when I'm old? If you don't bring these grades up, I'll have to be the one still making money to support you!" She turned around and walked up the stairs.

"I am not talking to you until you get those grades up young lady!" She yelled behind her back. I heard the door slam upstairs.

I rub the back of my neck, thinking about the idiotic things I've done this year. I then hear a "ding" noise on my phone.

I eagerly grabbed my phone. Why am I so excited to see who messaged me?

I unlock my phone and smile when I read the caller ID.

Jungkook:
-wyd

Me:
I just got yelled at my mom :( -

Jungkook:
-I told you to bring ur grades up
-tsk tsk tsk

Me:
are you gonna punish me too ;,) -

Jungkook:
-erase those negative thoughts
-this is why your grades are down
-you keep making me a distraction for you

Me:
sorry not sorry >3 -

I suddenly remember the account I used to talk to Jungkook with. Now that we're, closer, I don't need the account...do I?

I logged into the Instagram account and opened the DMs with Jungkook.

'If we were to really be in an official relationship, he'd break up with me if he ever found out...'

I sighed at the thought of telling Jungkook I was the one messaging him all along.

But still, I messaged him on there anyway.

Me:
baby-
I'm sorry I haven't messaged you-

Jungkook:
-it's okay
-it was peaceful

Me:
I bet you missed me :) -

Jungkook:
-I did miss those spam notifications

Me:
I saw ur recent posts-
I practically cummed right there-

Jungkook:
-I do now?

Me:
mhm-

Jungkook:
-more pictures??
-please baby?

Me:
Oh my god-
Did you-
Call me-
Baby-
I'm gonna cry-
This is-
My dream-
Come-
True-

Jungkook:
-spam text again
-how delightful

Me:

Jungkook:
-wow
-I highkey just busted a nut
-send another one baby

Me:
Patience is the key-
Baby-