-beg

Jungkook POV

To be honest. Me and Yeri didn't break up yet. I just wanted to hold Y/n in my arms, to feel warm. Her in my embrace was something Yeri could never give me.

But why didn't I just break up with Yeri you say? Because Yeri needed me the most. Yeri has been through so much and...I just wanted to be her support. Her shoulder to lean on. But my feelings? Definitely fading away every moment I spend with Y/n.

When me and Y/n were so close to having morning sex until her mother came, I just found her lips so...so...how do I explain this?

Kinky.

Her lips were perfectly plump and it was naturally tinted, and when I got to taste it? I couldn't get enough. I wanted more.

I'm not using Y/n...she's too pure to be used (Or so he thought huehue).

It was Monday and obviously a school day. Mother and Father already had left for work. I was home alone again.

I grabbed my school bag and headed into my car to drive to school.

I pulled up into the parking lot of the school. I got out of my car and started walking to the entrance.

I see Y/n walking my way but looking down at her phone, not noticing me. I slow my pace so I can wait to walk with her.

She still doesn't notice me. I take her phone and look at what she's looking at. She looks at me confused.

"Can I have my phone back?"

She was looking at Instagram models. Guys. Specifically shirtless guys.

"You know I have pretty nice biceps and abs."

I hand her my phone and give her a wink. She rolls her eyes. "Yea I know, but they have toned abs and everything."

"I-I have that too!" I say way too loudly. She smiles at my reaction.

"We still have 25 min until first bell rings, do you wanna.." I was signaling with my hands if she wanted to walk around the school with me.

I don't know much about her. Why not get to know the person you slept with?

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm actually going to meet my friend.." she mouthed sorry as she was already walking away.

I sighed. I got a message on my phone.

Mystery girl:
-hey baby

Me:
wow it's been awhile since you texted me-

Mystery girl:
-I could say the same to you
-how have you been baby
-I've missed you so much!!!!!
-I've been busy with stuff
-you don't know how much I thought about you

Me:
i've been...well?-
and stop thinking about me-
you're creepy-

Mystery girl:
-omg I love you too babe
-I wish I could feel your arms oh my boobs again baby 😩

Me:
what the fuck-
you're actually autistic-
and did you say again?-

Mystery girl:
-that was a typo.
-anyways
-I'll send more pics 😉

I looked around me. I walked off into the janitors closet and sat on a bucket.

Me:
you wouldn't dare-

Mystery girl:

-you only get a little for today now babe

Me:
did you just take that?-

Mystery girl:
-yes
-fresh just for you

Y/n was wearing the same shirt today. Could it be her? No it wouldn't. I'm probably just exaggerating.

Me:
send me more when you get home-

Mystery girl:
-I will
-if you beg