-second main character

Yeri POV

Minji's party was massive. Everyone here was from school, the popular kids too, considering I am one of the populars.

I avoided Y/N as much as possible. I didn't want to talk to her after finding out she was sleeping with my boyfriend.

It was always this way, Y/N would go and steal my boyfriend and claim it wasn't her fault. It's always her fault. She's prettier than me, smarter than me, she's everything I'm not. I hate her for it.

Although she doesn't intentionally steal my boyfriends, one glance and they're head over heels for her. That's one thing she's not so smart at. Noticing if someone likes you or not.

I found Jungkook in the kitchen pouring in some tequila inside his plastic red cup. I walked over and put my hand over his shoulder.

He looks at me and shrugs my hand off his shoulder. I pout as if I don't know what's the problem.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" I said while putting my hand on his cheek. He moves my hand away from him.

"You know damn well. I don't want anything to do with you Yeri. I'm tired of our on and off relationship, I want-"

"A real relationship? I can give you everything Jungkook. If you want that real relationship I can give that to you-"

Jungkook cuts me off with his glare. The way he's intensively looking at me, I feel like he could see right through me.

I slightly step back a bit, startled by his actions.

"We're over Yeri." He said softly only for me to hear. I meet his eyes and they're blank. He doesn't have any emotion on his face.

But I know his weaknesses. I know how to make him stay, I can't lose to Y/N.

"I'm sorry that our relationship doesn't seem real enough for you. What does? What do you want me to do to make this relationship work for you? You know how much you mean to me you can't-"

"Don't bring that up, you know you're well off without me-"

We continued to cut each other off, but he was tired of it and quickly said, "forget it, we're over. I don't care for you anymore. Goodbye."

Jungkook walked off. I was left there feeling like an absolute idiot. I wanted to scream, to cry. I wanted to hit him for being such an idiot.

"This is about Y/N isn't it?" I yelled loud enough for him to hear. He turned around and stood there.

"Don't you dare bring Y/N into our situation. She has nothing to do-"

"So sleeping with her for a night gave you feelings you can't explain?" I said taunting him. I felt so powerful to see him hesitate.

I was also so angry at him I couldn't control what was coming out of my mouth.

"No that's not it." He said, his voice a little shaky.

"Then what the fuck is? Hm?" I said crossing my hands. He looked at me, lost.

"You have a one night stand with a fucking slut-" without noticing Jungkook had put his hands on my arms squeezing me.

He was slightly shaking me, his grip was getting tighter and tighter, he could rip me apart. I was so scared I couldn't get anything out.

"You know she's not that. You know fucking well, what kind of goddamn friend are you?" He said angry. He has tears in his eyes.

He let me go, I had to catch my breathe. I wanted to say something but he had already disappeared into the crowd.

———

I saw them kissing on the dance floor. I was so angry, so sad, so dumbfounded.

But the way he looked at her, the way she looked at him. They looked in love. Something that me and him didn't have from the beginning.

I envied Y/N, because she was always so much prettier than me. She was so kind hearted, she betrayed me by taking the boyfriend I actually loved the most.

The way Jungkook laughed with Y/N, it just looked like a movie. The main girl and main guy falling in love, and I was he evil second main character.

But I always loved the evil second main character.