Chapter 6

After Sasuke decided to stay with Hinata, they worked together to rebuilt the damaged parts of the Ikigai temple. Days passed and in the evening they were both tired. Hinata's bruises were healed.

Sasuke: "Tomorrow I will finish the kitchen so you can finally cook."

Hinata: "Yes."

It was late. They both light e fire and sat near it to warm themselves. Sasuke was in front of Hinata. He started to use his legs easier now. 2 more weeks and Sasuke will be healed. Hinata helped him every minute.

Hinata was watching the fire peacefully but with a sad face.

"I wonder what is she thinking about. She seem so sad." Sasuke wondered.

Indeed she was sad. She was missing her family. Especially her little sister, Hanabi.

Sasuke: "Are you ok?"
Hinata: "Huh? Y-Yes... I am just thinking."
Sasuke: "Why are you here? In this forest and not in your village?"

Hinata: "Um...because I wanted to be alone for a while."

Sasuke: "I understand."

Hinata: "And you...? Why were you so injured when I found you?"

Sasuke: "We were attacked and the enemy set bombs everywhere. I stepped on one and when it blew, it thrown me in the woods."

Hinata: "„We"? You weren't alone?

Sasuke: "No."

Hinata: "Are they....."

Sasuke: "I dont know. But I doubt that they could survive that explosion."

Hinata: "Do you know who did this?"

Sasuke: "No."

Hinata: "Maybe was that organisation, Akatsuki."

Sasuke's eyes opened wide.

Hinata: "They are cold blooded murderers. They terrorized our village too. That's what they do. Maybe they attacked you and your friends."

Sasuke was speechless. He had no idea what to say next. He knew that if Hinata found out that he is an Akatsuki member, she would instantly hate him.

He spaced out thinking and thinking without realizing that Hinata called him few times.

Hinata: "Sasuke-kun...um...Sasuke-kun?"

Sasuke: "Huh?"

He then realized that while he was deep in his thoughts, Hinata got closer and grabbed his hand, holding him.

Hinata: "It's okay, Sasuke-kun. I'm sorry. It was not my intention to bring you bad memories back. I won't mention them again. In fact... I don't want to think nor talk about them either."

But it was useless. In Sasuke's mind all he could hear was "Cold...blooded murderers... ". His eyesight froze looking at the ground.

Hinata knew that something was wrong and he was not okay. She put one hand on Sasuke's right cheek turning his face to hers direction.

FLASHBACK

[Hiashi: "You are nothing but murderers. Nobody will ever accept or love you. You are worse than anything on this planet. You deserve to perish-"]

REALITY

Sasuke was shocked. He didn't think that she will ever mention Akatsuki. If she only knew. He watched her sitting next to him holding his hand. No one ever hold his hand besides his parents and Itachi when he was little. His heart started to beat faster and he felt like he can't breath. How could he do this to her. Why did he killed her little sister. Why did he hurt her so bad.