Midnight Swim

You been needing some relaxation lately and you knew that a swim was a good idea. So one night when you couldn't sleep you went out and decided to go to a swim at a local beach. You got a swim suit and a towel and grabbed the keys to the car. That's when you hear a voice.

???-"Jagji? Where you going"

I turn around to see a sleepy and worried Tae and Jungkook.

Y/n-"I was just going out to swim. Want to come?" I ask quietly.

They both nod their head in agreement and change and grab their towels. We all head out, with me driving as the other two are to tired to drive.
—————————————————

Once we get their I get out first and look out at the water.
It always surprised me how peaceful the water looked at night with the moon shining on it.
The boys saw how relax I was already. They just smiled to each other.
We walked on to the beach and set our stuff down. I walk towards the water and put my feet in.

(Just imagine the girl looking the other way)

Then suddenly I feel a pair arms pick me up. I start laughing as Jungkook started running around with me in his arms . That's when I realized that he was protecting me from Taehyung. Tae would always splash me when I wasn't paying attention and he would the push me into the water.
Let's just say he put me down and Tae and Jungkook got into a friendly fight

(Go to 1:00 to see fight)
They fought until Kookie three Tae in the water. Then I saw an very hyper and ready to play Kookie. He started walking towards me and I knew he was going to dunk me. So I started swimming away.
I got a good amount of distance in a little amount of time. I started to get worried when I didn't see Jk anywhere. That's when I noticed that Tae was also looking for Jk. I started freaking out.

Y/n- "KOOKIE! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! KOOKIE!"

I dived into the water to see Kookie struggling to get his foot unstuck from something. (Idk either guys).
I go over and start trying to help him. I look at him and he is past out.(My god, what am I doing)
I grab Kookie and swim to above the water.

Y/n-"TAE! HELP ME!"

Tae swam to me and Kookie and help me get Kookie to shore. I start panicking. I realized what I had to do.
I start doing CPR, hoping with dear life that it works. I start crying, thinking that it isn't working. Until I hear coughing. I looked at Kookie and hug him.

Y/n-"OH THANK GOD THAT WORKED!"

I am still crying a little and Jk and Tae hear me crying. They are confused at first but then Jk pushes me back.

Kook-"Don't cry princess. Please."

I sniffed trying to calm down.

Y/n-"Ok Kookie"

He smiles at me and both him and Tae pull me into a hug.

Y/n-"I love you guys"

Vkook-"We love you too"

—————————————————
After the whole incident, we decided to just hangout on the beach. We took pictures and sang random songs. At 3am, we decided it was time to go back. This time Tae drove as I was basically asleep by the time we reached the car.
—————————————————

When we got home, we opened the door to a worried Jin and Hobi, a upset Yoongi and Joon, and a sleepy Jimin. We all just smiled and try running to our rooms. Let's just say they got away and I didn't. Luckily Yoongi had a soft spot for me and yet me go on "accident". I ran to Jk room as it was closet. I knocked on the door and they opened it and then locked the door.
We ended up all getting a long lecture from Jin and Joon, Yoongi gave me the silence treatment, and Hobi kept telling us how worried he was. Jimin didn't really care at all. Let's just say I need more relaxation from my relaxation.
—————————————————

Hope you guys are enjoying these but here is a quick QnA.

Your bias?
Tae or Kookie

Bias Wrecker?
Yoongi or Kookie
(Kookie really is good at everything)

Favorite song?
Airplane pt.2 or Save Me

Favorite MV?
DNA or Idol