Monnie & You

You and Monnie had sort of a Father-Daughter relationship.
He loves to spoil you with gifts even if you tell him not to. He is a bit of over protective when it comes to you. But like Jin he always hates seeing you hurt. So if he can prevent you from being hurt he will. He also hates seeing you cry. If someone made you cry he will be mad at them for doing such things to make you cry. If he made you cry, he would be mad at him self for weeks or until you talk him to his senses.
Some y/s/n moments are
—————————————————

You and Joon were in a giant agurement. You and him rarely fought, but when you did, it was bad.

Y/n-"YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!"

Joon-"IF I DONT UNDERSTAND THEN TELL ME! TELL ME THAT YOU ARE A SELFISH BRAT THAT THINKS JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE IN A POPULAR GROUP YOU ARE LIKE THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD! WELL YOU AREN'T! SO STOP ACTING!" He yelled in complete anger.

You were so surprised but what he said that you stayed quiet.

Joon-" OH NOW YOU WONT TALK! THIS IS SO LIKE YOU Y/N!"

You looked at him with tears in your eyes.

Y/n-" is that what you think of me" you said in a sad voice.

He looked at you with a very serious face, until he saw the tears running down your face.

Joon-"Y/n.."

You just looked away from him a started grabbing your stuff.

Joon-"what are you doing" he say in a very worried but sad voice.

Y/n-"I need to get out of this dorm." You say you walked out of the apartment.

Joon POV

I saw her walk out of the apartment.

Joon-"What have I done?" I said to myself. I run a hand through my hair.

I grab my jacket, phone, wallet, and keys. I walked out of the apartment. I walk down the sidewalk looking for
Y/nie.

Joon-"Y/nie Princess! Where are you?!" I yelled down the empty sidewalk.

I continue walking until I hear a familiar voice.

??-"Just let me go already!"

???-"Now why would I do that Princess."

I look down the alley way to see a guy pinning Y/n to the wall.

Y/n-"LET ME GO!"

He smacked her across the face.

???-"SHUT IT!"

She stayed quiet, I could see the tears building up in her eyes. My blood was boiling now. I walked up to the guy and tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around I punched him in the face. He fell on the ground in pain.
Y/n looked at me then she tried walking away from me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug.

Y/n-"joon, let me go" she said very quietly but loud enough for me to hear her. I still ignored her command. "Let me go ,Kim Namjoon"