The Plan

Aidens Pov

Aiden and Thane were in their office, both of them siting at their conjoined desks, sitting side by side as they answered emails and sent new appointments and such to Roxanne. Roxanne. Their personal secretary. Aiden remembered when he's first laid eyes on her, he'd been almost star struck as had Thane. He'd thought she was one of the most gorgeous people he'd ever laid eyes on. Besides his Thane, of course. He made a low grunt noise in his throat as he got bored with work, looking away from the screen to admire Thane. He smiled a little softly as he picked up his hand, lacing their fingers before he kissed every one of his knuckles so softly making Thane melt and stop what he was doing. "Cmere, baby." Aiden said softly as he slightly pushed back from the desk, Thane getting up immediately and sitting on his lap, straddling him. Aiden chuckled softly with a smile as he kissed his lips gently, holding his baby close. Aiden felt Thane melt into his arms completely as he lightly ran his fingers up and down his spine. It was all well and good until Aidens laptop beeped twice. That meant Roxanne was either ignoring the appointments and shit he was sending her or the laptops were low on battery. It wasn't the latter. They always kept the laptops on charge until they got to the office. What the fuck is Roxanne doing? "Go check on Roxanne, make sure she's doing her job." Thane nodded and kissed his cheek before getting out of his lap and walking out of their office. Roxanne never ignored emails from us. She was such a good girl. Aiden and Thane has wanted Roxanne from the moment they met her for her interview. She'd been so nervous and flustered around them. He still found the memory adorable. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked up when he heard the door open. "She isn't at her desk but I think you should hear this, baby." Thane looked worried, his eyebrows furrowed slightly. Which made a pang of worry and slight panic shoot through his stomach. Was she okay? He nodded, standing and letting Thane lead the way. They didn't enter the empty hallway but were close enough that they could hear the conversation Roxanne was having. Hearing her sniffle and her voice break made his hands clench into tight fists as his jaw clenched, ticking. He'd kill anyone who hurt Roxanne. Thane places his hand in his wrist to keep him from storming down the hallway to where Roxanne was. He had the strong urge to protect her and he knew Thane did too, it was obvious by the slight look of pain mixed with anger swirling around in his chocolate eyes. As they heard Roxanne walk away, they both went back to the office and sat for a moment in silence. Thinking. They both wanted to help Roxanne. To protect her and to give her everything she could ever want and/or need. Aiden was starting to loose hope until Thane spoke up. "We could give her a proposition." Aiden raised his eyebrow slightly but Thane held his hand up a little to silence him. "Let me finish." He chuckled and then began telling Aiden about the idea he had. As he listened to him, a smirk formed on his face. He loved this plan. The idea of having Roxanne all to themselves...fuck. He, of course, agreed to Thanes idea and from there, all they had to do was wait.

(This was low key a filler chapter so I apologize if it sucks)