During

Roxanne's POV

The next forty five days were different for Roxie. Thane and Aiden were flirty towards her. Touchy. They even came up with pet names for her. Aiden loved to call her Kitten while Thane called her Princess. She saw so much more of them than she ever has before. During lunch time, they even started dropping off food for her to eat. Roxanne has never ever been taken care of like that before. It was a first for her and she absolutely loved it, though it always made her blush and stutter. She'd always tell them that it wasn't necessary but they'd always respond with, "It is for you, Kitten/Princess." Besides the attention from Aiden and Thane she was getting, she was also working her ass off. She worked for them from 8 in the morning to one in the afternoon. She'd applied to many smaller jobs but with no luck. It stresses her out, made her nervous really, but she kept pushing for that seven grand. Though she didn't understand why'd they need it until she remembered the funds for their next trip. Though the business they ran made lots of money, most of it went towards charity and things of the like. The bosses having to raise a little for their travels wasn't a rare occurrence either since they always liked to keep the business money separate from their own. She always liked that about them. But getting back to Roxie. She was kicked out of her apartment but temporarily moved into a really run down, nasty motel. Her friend, Lilian, has her boyfriend move in with her a month back and the day Roxie was kicked out, Lilian found out she was gonna be pregnant. Roxanne wanted to give them their space and privacy so, despite Lilian's constant worrying, moved into the motel instead. It would be temporary, right? One way or another...

As the due date came closer, Roxanne started getting more confident in the money she's made. She had made enough and the day before she had to give the seven grand to Aiden and Thane, she went out that night with a couple friends. Fae, Alex, and Sofia. They were like work friends. The kind that you go out and drink with but never actually get close to. Roxanne thought they were nice enough people so they went out, partied and got shit faced. It was great, honestly. Roxanne didn't realize that bringing them back to her motel so they could all barf and crash without much guilt was a bad, bad idea. She didn't know that Alex would steal a little over a thousand of the money she'd made. The money she'd worked her ass off to make. The next morning, all hell broke loose.

(Hey guys, this is just a filler chapter to give you some insight on what happened during the forty five day period. It's short I know, I apologize, but hopefully you stuck around to read it.)