Update on this story and me the author

Hi everyone, all my readers who've voted on this, left comments and showed me unbelievable support even though I haven't touched this story in years.

I never expected that anyone would actually read this story, nonetheless vote on it or anything like that and I apologize to everyone because I simply just disappeared and left you hanging.

An explanation of my disappearance is that I got logged out one day and couldn't get back in. My email had mysteriously changed and so had my password. Recently this year I got my account back and have been flooded with the notifications of you guys' support.

Over these past years that I've been gone, I have certainly changed in which I mean that I no longer find DDLG appealing to me as a person. I will not be continuing this story specifically but in the future I will be working on a different kind of story.

I'm so sorry to disappoint all of you who've been waiting for a new chapter and for all of you who had faith that I would come back strong and finish this off the way you were hoping I would. But for myself, I will not and cannot continue this story.

Again, I apologize to all of you but I hope that you at least keep an eye out for a new story from me.

Bye everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful day, month and year.