19. Jacklyn

Happy New Year

POV Jack

We get a break from three weeks. So I decided to fly back to Ireland to visit my family. But to be honest, I miss the boys very much. But Brooklyn I miss most of them. The last weeks ago we both get closer to each other. Since I joined the band I felt something different between us. We do a lot of things together and I enjoy it to spend time with him.
Don't know why but I feel so comfy around him. Every time when he touch's me I feel something in my stomach. Like as if many animals would break put of the Zoo and this scares me.

Well, it's early in the morning and I'm already awake. I don't know why I'm already awake. It's not normal for me.
Well, I film a Insta Story for the roadies and reply to some DM's.
Then I get up and go in the bathroom. I turn the music on and shower.
When I was done I do the things that normal people do after they showered. I go downstairs into the kitchen where my mom is already making breakfast. "You are already up?" she asks and laughs a bit. "Yeah, I'm a bit proud of me." I answer her and laugh also.
I help my mom with the breakfast and the I wake my sister up. She wasn't very happy about it but I can live with it.
Then we go downstairs and eat breakfast together. I enjoy  it very much because I'm not really often at home. After that, I help my mom with cleaning up and then I go into my room. I wish the boys in our group chat a good day and jam a bit with my guitar.

The new Year starts in ten seconds and I'm really excited. We planed so many thing and I'm sure the roadies will love it. But now the people around me starting with the countdown.

TEN
NINE
EIGHT
SEVEN
SIX
FIVE
FOUR
THREE
TWO
"Hey Jack.." someone whispers in my ear and put his arms around me.
ONE!

Happy New Year!

I turn around and look in Brooklyn's beautiful eyes. What is he doing here? I want to say something but he pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear a Happy New Year.
After a while, we break the hug up and I stare at him with a open mouth. "What's the matter Jackyboy? Are you surprised to see me here?" he asks me and laughs a bit. "What are you doing here? I mean I'm happy to see you here. But should you not be in England?" "I was. But I've missed you so much. That's why I decided to come here to see my boy again." he says and then I just did it. I press !y lips against his. First I was a bit nervous because I couldn't know how he reacts. But after some seconds he kiss me back and I feel the Zoo in my stomach. The kiss was perfect. Our lips fits both so good together and we moved sync. It's like we both have waiting for this moment a while.
This is a good start into the new year.