Chapter 15

------------------------4 years later------------------------

My hands clench in anger. Sabrina, a girl who joined my cabin three years ago, timidly stands up from her seat. I shake in anger as she walks to the center of the room to where Peter is. There are too many kids for each cabin to have a PSF, Psi Special Forces, (they got their official name a couple months after I came in) so now they rotate around the camp.

Peter lifts his baton into the air, getting ready to strike. Trepidation clouds Sabrina's eyes before she is violently hit to the ground. A yelp escapes her mouth and I cringe.

"What did you say? You want more?" Peter's malicious voice rings in the warehouse. In a moment of weakness Sabrina hurriedly shakes her head and looks into Peter's eyes pleadingly. No! I clench my fist harder as Peter hits her again, this time in the stomach. I watch helplessly as the malevolent soldier hits Sabrina again, this time on the head. She sinks to the ground but not before everyone hears her gurgle from her blood filled mouth. One of Peter's underlings checks Sabrina's pulse. He quietly shakes his head as Peter's smile widenes to a grin. I stare at him vengefully. Sabrina's gone. Dead. The fourth one in our cabin to go "missing" or "dead from trying to escape".

The rest of the day is filled with a dark, gloomy mood. In our cabin, no one looks at each other. Some people from other cabins look at us with pity, but I don't want their pity.

I want revenge.