Chapter 12

-No POV-

Kenjii woke to Zoro's snoring, a dull ache in his ass.

He turned to glare at the person responsible sleeping behind him, smacking Zoro on the forehead until the walking moss stirred.

"What happened to your no sex policy Zoro?!"
———————————————————-

The pair barely even made it to the kitchen. Kenjii took one look at the perfectly toned muscles on Zoro's back and leaped on him, the two rolling around on the floor nipping and biting at each other.

Last night's events were on constant replay inside Kenjii's head, the pleasure he had felt then was addicting, and he wanted more, but Zoro bailed right before they had a chance to do anything.

He got less meat that morning for breakfast.
————————————————————

"Get your ass over here you walking sea foam!" Kenjii yelled. The two were taking a small trip to the seaside market, a place where many people gathered around to play in the sand and enjoy the beach while looking at the wares brought in by shopkeepers in small tents. Kenjii thought it would be great to get Zoro out the house for once, so he took the wolf here to look around. Zoro whipped his head around, looking for his short but feisty owner, picking him out from the crowd and actually managing to reach him without getting completely lost.

The wolf had found something interesting in one of the little shops, and had gone off to investigate, but his tiny lover basically trampled people into the sand just to keep up with him. Kenjii frowned deeply as Zoro neared, harshly grabbing the man by his wrist and yanking him along.

Zoro would rather a leash than being led by Kenjii's bare hands. The boy himself could be destructive when he felt like it. The wolf looked back at the shop that had held his interest, half wanting to ditch Kenjii and go off on his own, and half wanting to go wherever the midget took him. Zoro grew confused when Kenjii kept leading them further and further into the beach, away from the shops and closer to the water, the salty tang of the sea breeze catching under their noses.

Kenjii set down the bag he was carrying, taking out a large beach towel and an umbrella. A loud voice coming from behind grabbed at Kenjii's attention, Zoro turning around with little interest, but stepped closer to Kenjii. Lina was running across the beach, waving her hands around like some crazed maniac. Kenjii dropped the umbrella and grinned, Zoro watching Lina with apprehension. 

"Hey Midget!" Lina yelled, and Kenjii frowned with mock anger.

"I'm not a midget! I'm average height!" He screamed in Lina's face when she reached the pair.

Lina eyed Zoro warily, as if she would witness the wolf tearing her friend's heart to pieces. She pulled her mouth into a tentative smile, "You must be Kenjii's new friend he told me about."

Zoro quirked an eyebrow and looked at his averagely sized lover. Kenjii scratched the back of his neck and nodded, a hint of a blush forming on his porcelain skin. Lina looked Zoro in the eye, a hint of a challenge on her face. Zoro took this as a threat, and locked eyes with her. A test, Kenjii thought, of wills.

Finally Lina sighed, coming over to Kenjii's side, "He needs to be protected at all costs. If he gets hurt in any way, shape, or form you are the first one who dies, then I'm going to hunt down the other bastards who had a hand in it."

While Zoro looked like he agreed with the protecting Kenjii part, he glared at Lina for the rest, pulling Kenjii away from her and into his arms. Lina looked at Zoro with some kind of acceptance in her eyes, as if the wolf had passed some sort of test. Kenjii was just left in the dark, staring at his friend and his boyfriend in confusion.

Nobody uttered a word until Lina clapped her hands together with a smile, "Let's eat, shall we?"

Kenjii nodded before dragging Zoro's face down to his level to kiss the wolf on his cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------