New Year's Special

Setanta: I've finally finished it! Fixing the wall!!

=========================

"Alright then." I began before I looked down and looked at them. "Why am I wearing a yukata?!?!" I shouted at them to which they giggled.

"It won't fit us." Mom plainly said.

"That's because you should order something your size!!" I retorted.

"Really? I'll remember that." Oblivion said.

"We'll be going to the festival today and your coming." Vivian told me.

"*sigh* Alright alright." I replied. "What time is it?" I ask.

"It's getting darker. I guess we should get going." Hachi suggest.

"Let's start." I said as they nodded.

We all walked out of the house as I use a fan to cover my face.

It took us a while to get to there as I could see a lot of people playing games in the festival while others just ate some sweets and stuff.

"Wow! There's a lot of people!!" Mom said as I sighed.

"It's a festival so it's obviously have a shit ton of people." I said stating the obvious. "You girls will stick out like a sore thumb with your height." I added. They proceed to drag me behind a wall as they changed their height of 5'5 with magic.

We walked out of cover as we began taking our sight on this beautiful and peaceful festival.

I split off the group as I took around the festival as I could see games and food everywhere.

"There!!"

I took a look as I could see Issei doing a shooting game. I walked up to him.

"Yo! Issei!" I greeted.

He looked at me as he stared. "Do I know you?" He ask.

I gave him a dead faced look. "It's me Shade." I answered as he looked surprised.

"WHAT?! Why are you wearing that?!" He ask me.

"Easy no need to shout I was forced to." I answered as he nodded. "What are you doing?" I ask.

He sighed as he reply. "I was planning to get buchou that teddy bear." He points at a bear as I tilt my head.

"Can I play?" I ask.

He nodded as I gave the store owner some yen. He took the money as he gave me a gun along with three corks. I put one of the cork on the barrel as I aim and put my hand on the trigger then shoot!

The teddy bear got knocked over the shelf as I put the second cork in it as I shot another teddy bear and for my last shot it's another teddy bear. The guy gave me all three teddy bears as I gave one to Issei.

"Thanks man. See you in the club room." He said as he left.

I start to wander around the festival as I tried out some of their food.

[...]

Sometime has pass as it's becoming nearing mid night. I saw a field as I could see the entire ORC Club. I was walking to them till a hand grabs my shoulder. I looked back as I could see an angry Mom, Big sister and Hachi.

I sighed and gave my teddy bears to big sister and Hachi as they cuddle with it. I look at mom and see she's till angry. I sighed again and gave her a card. I walked down the field as I look up. I then felt them sitting beside me. I looked at them to see them smile I smiled back as I looked back up as we all start counting down. Not just us the entire people sitting on the field.

"3."

"2."

"1."

"Happy new year!!" Everyone shouted as fireworks field the sky making it beautiful.

"It's beautiful." I said as I stare at it.

[Nobody's POV]

As they watch the firework show a person on a tree branch with blue hair tied in a dog tail in a blue tight outfit was watching them. And on the bottom was a white haired boy with the same height of Shade.

"It looks like your request pleading got through." The blue haired guy said.

"Thanks Cu." The white haired boy said.

Cu smiles. "No problem. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be leaving now." Cu said as he turns invisible.

"Time to introduce myself to you readers and as well as to you Shade... or in this case...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cousin." He said before continuing to watch the fireworks.

=========================
Setanta: I told you not to break the fourth wall!!

Shin: I just can't help it!!

Setanta: I'll add you later on. Maybe in the familiar one.

[Yes] or [No]

Shin: Click no!!