Chapter 5: Meeting Red's Peerage Again and Oblivion's Mischief

Setanta:... Have fun reading

Note: I don't own the pictures, videos, gifs here
=========================

[Shade's POV]

I walked to school limping as I could see one of the perverted trio. Issei hanging out with one of the queens of the school. His aura is not human anymore. I could also sense he has a dragon living inside him.

I ignored them and went straight to my class room where Hachi is. The teacher came in and she soon starts the lesson.

[Time Skip]

I felt Issei's aura walk out of the room he is in as I could sense he's with another person. I hear our door open as I could see the school's mascot standing there.

"May I excuse Gil Akuma." She said.

I stood up and walked towards her as I could hear the girls scream out.

"Ships!!"
"They look cute together!"
"Wish that could be me!"

I sighed. "L-l-l-lead t-the w-way." I said as she nods and starts to walk while I follow behind.

We're both walking towards an old looking house. we walk up the steps.

Once on top we then open the door as we went upstairs and walk through another pair of doors as were both lead into a room.

"I brought him buchou." She said as she closes the door behind us as I could see Rias sitting on a desk.

"Thank you Koneko." Rias thanked her.

Koneko then sat down at one of the couches as she took out a chocolate bar.

"What is he doing here?!" A teenager's voice said as I took a glance to the side to see one of the perverted trio Issei Hyoudou.

"Your guess is the same as mine." I said to him as I look at Rias. "What is it red?"

"How much do you know about the supernatural?" She ask.

"Depending." I answered.

"No." Issei said.

"Well you see Issei." Rias said before standing up. "Everyone in this room is a devil." They sprout bat like wings from their backs as well as Issei's.

He looks at me. "What about him?"

They all look at me. I sighed as I release angel wings. They gasp as I could see the blonde having a sword in hand.

"Your an angel?!" Rias ask.

"Wait it showed that?" I replied as I retracted my wings and release demonic wings. Change my mind I release Phoenix wings but instead of red flame it's black. "Ah~ one of my favorites." I said before unsummoning them. "What is it now Red?" I ask.

"I want you to join my peerage." She said.

"You think you have the power to turn me into one of your slaves?" I ask. "I won't become one not to anyone else..." I opened my palm as I made a black gate above it they prepare themselves. "... Not until you find my weak spot until then here." I lowered my voice as I canceled the black gate as I showed her a card.

"What's this?" She ask.

"It a summoning card. You can use it whenever you like but may I suggest. Use it in a time of need." I said as I walked up to here and handed her the card. She took it. I look at the white haired loli and I looked at her.

I sighed and took out a chocolate bar out of my pocket. "Here." I threw it at her as she caught it.

"Thanks." She replied.