intro

(I know this is a little late lol)

So welcome to my book! If you read the first draft then you have looked into my barely developed 14 year old mind. I can tell you that literally nothing has changed. Im still flighty af and forget what im doing right after i think About it. That's why I am rewriting this book. A few changes are going to be made... Well, a lot of changes are going to be made...

If you read the 1st draft, the first part of the first chapter of the story is the only thing that's the same. The rest of the story will have almost different people than you have seen. One change, i can tell you, is that there will be no Teller. And our main character wont have a kid.

What i really want to delve into is purpose. Like why did this person do what they do? What are their actions for? Things like that.

I will also be putting less graphic scenes in my book. So trigger barely my friends.

Of course there will be mature content but I mean that's the book itself. Read at your own risk.

Also i know that im trying to make this book wayy better than 3 years ago so bear with me. I am still flighty and really ditsy. I apologise in advance.

Some characters i will be really putting my work into are:

Leader (Mason)
Lena (Amber)
Lindsay (Nature)
Laura
And some minor povs with Lindsay's parents.

Enjoy the story ma dudes!

~Renny

(Ps i will be randomly editing the story so...)